• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think that's basically her outfit for whenever she goes somewhere that'll potentially have a lot of dirt (caves, fossil exhibits, etc.).
    Yeah, there's still one more chance for the leaker to be right with next week's episode. xD

8/10.

Maybe. Thunderbolt and Electroweb will be useless though because Seismitoad's part Ground type. xD
    RIP Pokémon Shiritori. No new opening though. xD

I saw Soul on launch day on Disney+. xD
    But yeah, I saw the post credits scene. Wasn't hilarious imo, but it was chuckle worthy.

Lol, in next week's episode, Meowth gets stuck with Chloe, Eevee gets stuck with Jessie and James,
    Ash gets stuck with Morpeko and Goh gets stuck with Pikachu. xD
    LzsVeaV.png
    Yep, should be fun.

Luca: Some of plot was a little rushed imo,
    but basically just a fun summertime filler Pixar movie set between Soul and Turning Red. 7.5/10.
    Yep, on that note, today's Amphibia's 2nd anniversary.
    The first episode debuted 2 two years ago on Disney Channel. xD
    Pretty much. But most Disney TVA showrunners said that's the case for any Disney series now. Hope a show gets more content? Watch the heck out it so there might be a chance of Disney considering giving it more content if they realize that people are actually watching it. xD

Basically from what I've seen from the reviews, some say Luca's one of Pixar's best movies,
    or not their best, but still a good movie overall.
    Yep. But with this, the series has a chance of getting more content on the service if it stays there long enough
    and if Disney and Matt are game for more content of course. xD
    It already has a 91% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. Pretty sure it'll do just fine on Disney+. xD
    Yeah, how they're getting access to this info is beyond me. Anime leaks (outside of scans of course)
    have never been correct until now. Everyone thought this person was another fake leaker when they claimed Volker would be teased,
    but then the episode aired. xD
    Who knows. xD

Usually we get details on a movie's dub after its home release in Japan, so we'll see what happens.

Previous leaks:
    PM065
    - Ash will reach rank 99 in the PWC after defeating Iris (correct)
    - Volker will be teased (correct)

PM070:
    James would catch Morpeko (correct)

Other leak:
    - A new opening will start near the end of June (to be determined)
    Apparently. xD
    M23 releases on DVD in Japan next month on July 14th.
    I think Pokémon's gonna sit this year out. Some movie releases are still being postponed in Japan
    and TPC probably doesn't want that to happen again. xD

Welp, don't think we'll get a new opening tomorrow. PM's twitter account hasn't announced one yet.
    The leaker still has one more chance to be right though as PM072 airs on June 25th.
    I'm still mad we never got a Cassandra spin-off for Rapuznel's Tangled Adventure. xD
    Glenn Slater said during Tangled 10th's anniversary that he'd love to work with Eden Espinosa or Jeremy Jordan again.
    Yeah, Pokémon was a no show, but it was amusing watching everyone play the games that were discussed in the Nintendo Direct. xD
    Yeah. I don't think Pokémon won't make an appearance in Nintendo Treehouse today. Oh well. xD
    Now to wait for E3 2022. Pretty sure Kingdom Hearts will be at next year's E3 with it being the 20th anniversary and all, but we'll see.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…