• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Teravolt
Teravolt
-Nessa x Professor Sonia makes sense

-Bea’s adorable.

-Bede is a genuinely good kid, if a narcissist

-Allister x Acerola makes too much sense but Ali belongs to Gordie and I, sorry

-WHOLESOME CILEY IS BEST CILEY

-I don’t think it’s possible for Cilan to not be wholesome

-Ciley needs more love

-N is also a wholesome man. he’s chill.

-N and Reshiram is a serious aesthetic
Teravolt
Teravolt
-there are many, many pictures of Bea and Marnie
-Marnie x Gloria makes too much sense
-Marnie x Lillie makes too much sense
-there are many, many, many pictures of Marnie
-Gloria is best Champion
-Gloria with Zacian and Zamazenta is an aesthetic
-Cheren belongs with Bianca
-Leon, Piers, and Raihan are best friend goals
-Avery and Gordie need more love
-Klara seems to be more popular than Avery WHY
Teravolt
Teravolt
-there are pictures of shirtless Milo. i stand firm in my belief that Milo is not attractive. Gordie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Milo
-Melony is the MILFiest MILF (at least to others, i don’t understand MILFs)
-Gordie’s smile is just YES
-Gordie is a diva and i love him to death
-i found a picture of Cinderace wearing a hoodie and it’s adorable.
-Pokémon-as-humans is an amazing concept
Teravolt
Teravolt
fFI4Geb.jpg
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
-Bede is a genuinely good kid, if a narcissist

Me, who likes Undertale: -glances at biggest narcissistic nice guy I've ever seen- So...like the great Papyrus then?

-Ciley needs more love

I'd say "cries in colress" but I actually don't know how popular he is...
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
so I see there's a Teravolt/Gordie/Acerola/Allister love...square? going on!
@TheCharredDragon
Some say Colress is unpopular.....however......I DISAGREE!
(I had to)
Teravolt
Teravolt
WAIT NO I DON’T CLAIM ACEROLA I JUST SAID IT MAKES SENSE
Gordie/Me/Allister tho
that’s where it’s at
Teravolt
Teravolt
@TheCharredDragon

Papyrus doesn’t strike me as a narcissist though. He just likes spaghetti. And in the Genocide run, he tries to convince Frisk to be a better person and not murder everyone.
Teravolt
Teravolt
bonus opinions:
-people need to stop using Cilan as shipping fodder for Iris, Burgundy, and Ash (yes, i’m biased, but my point still stands).
-Shauntal is ridiculously attractive
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
I have to say I used to think Shauntal was a guy because I wasn't looking at her sprite correctly
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
@Teravolt Uh, he thinks he's the best of the best to the point when you hang out with him he thinks Frisk has fallen in love with him. Idk that always came off as kinda narcissistic to me even tho I know he's a sweatheart. Also him going "I will have everyone's kisses when I became a guard" also stuck out to me like that.
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
@Teravolt Unless of coutse I'm misremembering the "non flirting" version of the hangout and mixing it with the flirting one.
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
@Teravolt
-people need to stop using Cilan as shipping fodder for Iris, Burgundy, and Ash (yes, i’m biased, but my point still stands).

But but but the wild girl and gentle man dynamic...! (thats a half joke in case that isn't clear; I actually agree with the sentiment...even if I would still gladly ship Iris and Cilan. XP)
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
@mehmeh1 I have no idea what's that referencing but if some people are saying that, then I think he's at least not that unpopular.

Pfft. lol Well I like Shauntal. A girl Ghost type user who's a writer? Yeah I like her for that alone. XD
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
guess Papyrus and Bede's narcissism differ in that Papyrus' is more of an adorable type while Bede's is more on the jerk side who becomes less of a jerk later on
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Also about Colress I was referencing his "I disagree!" line, which became a meme when the BW2 animated trailer came out