• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

RafaSceptile
RafaSceptile
You clearly have a problem with how you try to dismiss anyone who has an opposite idea to you
janejane6178
janejane6178
Really? Remind me of u hehe
RafaSceptile
RafaSceptile
Sorry, I'm not the one who goes to user's profiles to advertise to not talk with specific people with opposite comments to mine just because I don't agree with them, neither to dismiss those users
janejane6178
janejane6178
I didnt tell them not to talk to that man, just that its pointless making sense into him. Its a waste of time. Just like like talking to you, since u think ur always right and self-righteous
janejane6178
janejane6178
Oh let me guess... you are going to use a laughing emoji, since others' opinions are a joke to you, right? :)
RafaSceptile
RafaSceptile
"Dont waste ur time arguing with that man"
Yeah, You basically tell them not to talk with those users
janejane6178
janejane6178
Theres a difference between talking in general and arguing about a SPECIFIC topic which clearly the other side doesnt seem to understand and just holds his own opinion without moving from it whatsover.
How is it related to you? Did I send u a message? I was talking to dragonSolider hehe
RafaSceptile
RafaSceptile
You literally does it, plenty of time, against any people who you just heavily disagree with them.