• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
LazySpy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lmao, all them whataboutisms and strawman. I think this image you sent me fits him.

unknown.png
    Reactions: LazySpy
    Panky..
    Panky..
    Yes please, I was gonna make a PM myself.
    Mauler and bros (EFAP) are exactly the problem with YouTube film criticisms. Their utmost attention is devoted towards plot.

Plot this, Plot that. Mauler is the same guy who said "Visuals age, plot is forever".

This guy doesn't understand that Movies are a visual medium and movies like Tree of Life or most of David Fincher's filmography is heavily imagery based.
    LazySpy
    LazySpy
    Now, your "EFAP is sexist comment" is the one I wanted to tackle most. Let's tackle KMT first. This happened in Wolf's video on TLJ, and has multiple times been clarified to be nothing more than a joke. Wolf himself deleted that video and left internet almost entirelly after trying to off himself, so using it as
    "evidence" EFAP is sexist is just messed up. About the...
    LazySpy
    LazySpy
    Jenny Nicholson stream. People get this wrong so many times. First off, EFAP only spend about 3 hours on her video. Second, they never, ever, attacked her because of gender, it had to do only with the fact that she made bad arguments against the movie. For example...

bf1b34d316762c64e8ada8349e228c6a.png
    LazySpy
    LazySpy
    Okay, so some time ago I have finished watching Supernaturall with my familly, and the finalle was as bad as people said, then I showed them Invincible, as great upon a rewatch as during first viewing, then we watched the Boys, I liked it a lot but I have to agree with EFAP's criticizms just to be consistent with my standards, and now we're watching a classic, namelly Breaking Bad, and I'm really digging it.
    ... Aaaand now I have *finished* Invincible!

And it's f*cking great, I loved it to death.

All of the characters are well written and consistent with interesting dynamics, the worldbuilding is really solid and believable, action is bloody and gory but also well executed.

Easy recommend, it's great.
    Just done with Invincible episode 4 -
    It's really solid stuff by far, lovin' it.

The worldbuilding and character stuff is especially a high point.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…