• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, and according to the summary, Ash has Chloe and Eevee to thank for seeing her again. xD

ZZozJew.png
    Nice. xD
    Season 10 and 11 are available to watch on Pokemon.com right now.
    Yeah, surprisingly. xD
    As for Ash, he was able to tame Morpeko with his snack supply until it was gone in the end, and with James being fresh out of food,
    Morpeko caused everyone to be blasted off back to their homes. xD
    Saw today's episode. xD

- The kids fell for a Klink cookies ad that looks like a new Pokémon so the seller can trap Unova tourists into buying them.

- Jessie and James try to get Eevee to join TR, but she only liked being in the motto.

- Meowth crushes on Chloe and tries to confess his feelings, but accidentally confesses to a confused Jessie,
    which causes them to make up from a fight they had earlier in the day.
    Pretty much.
    As for PM, it's fun at times, and I am glad that previous companion appearances are a thing in this series,
    but all in all, I'm just waiting for the next series to come and put it out of its misery unless Gen 9's just added
    to the list of other regions Ash and Goh can travel to. xD
    I wouldn't go that far. Each series after DP has its ups and downs (*cough BWS2, Da!, XY fillers cough*, and
    SM was the best series since DP but that's just me. xD
    PM's been improving since the director change imo but there is a part of me that's bummed that we went from SM... to this. xD
    And after all the confusion, PM073-75 were the Falinks, Darkrai and Cresselia episode after all. Lol. xD
    Sounds like we'll get a look at future episodes next week, though.

YAOmY87.png
    Welp, turns out PM073 and PM074 are airing together next week as a 1 hour special.

The Pikachu Falinks, Darkrai and Cresselia episodes are Episodes 75, 76, and 77 respectively. Apparently.
    PM073 and 074's titles aren't revealed yet, but we should get them in tomorrow's cast list summary. xD
    Due to this 1 hour block, the anime will take a 1 week break on July 9th.
    Yep. PM073's title was still hidden. Hmm. It can't hide forever. If it doesn't get revealed,
    it's preview should be attached to this week's episode. xD

I see. xD
    Welp, no summaries but it looks like the anime's promotion for the Gen 4 remakes starts next month. xD

PM075 - Darkrai's Midsummer Night's Dream (Airs July 23rd)
    PM076 - Cresselia's Midsummer Night's Light (Airs July 30th)
    Same. Or at the very least, she becomes a recurring character like Gary is now. Hopefully before PM ends, someone on the staff
    will realize that it's cool to have previous characters stick around for a couple of episodes or more. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…