• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
Oh lemme tell you this, NCW is one of my fav actors and Jaime Lannister will forever be my fav character across all media. It's just tis be a Pokémon forum and i wanted to celebrate best girl Dawn returning lol, she's my fav pokegirl and the best representation of my childhood anipoke loving heart
Reactions: Morax
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
I'll change it back after a few months probably to keep up my online persona I use everywhere!
Reactions: Morax
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
what? can't a person change their avatar to something else they wanna have to commemorate/celebrate a special occasion?
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
No, that's treason towards insert fandom here
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
gasp then does that mean i am the constant traitor?!