• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

mehmeh1
mehmeh1
I mean......there's always a huge flame war whenever she's brought up
Akkipeddi
Akkipeddi
Your issue of why JN criticism is permitted and Serena isn't makes no sense. One is an ongoing series so obviously there's going to be talk about it (and honestly you complain more about people complaining than there are actual complains), while XY ended 5 years ago.
Akkipeddi
Akkipeddi
And second, this has been seen time and time again, well before you joined. People bring her up and drag her through the mud for no reason, so "history" shows its a terrible idea to bring her up in topics not related to her.
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
Tell me why were our posts in that thread got called out for 'dragging' her? We legit discussed her in a civil manner. Is no negative criticism of her allowed? And I NEVER said criticism of JN isnt allowed, ive done it myself, but you have people talking **** about characters like Goh or showing classism against the alolan girls and that is fine and allowed in the forums but
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
the moment we criticise Serena, we are 'bashing' her, being toxic, and our criticisms are deleted and threads are locked? Yes there are flame wars and Im annoyed by that too, why is she such a sensitive topic? Why is she the golden girl lol who cant have any negative opinions about her like every other companion has! With Serena its such a sensitive topic!
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
Everything else can be criticised but when she is all hell breaks loose. Yes there are people who talk ****, like the person who said she molested Ash and even I called out that, but ive seen many fair critcisms of her just get deleted for no reason and get claimed we are 'bashing' her. Its a cycle and im tired at this point.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
I mean from what I see in this case things only really got heated after your post where you even admitted it was a pre-emptive reaciton, and even then there really was only 1 guy saying you were dragging her. As for why she's such a sensitive topic, well she has always been a controversial character overall (both due to ship wars and about herself).