• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Auraninja
Auraninja
Also, you played Persona 5 Scramble? I have far from beaten it, but I have definitely played some of it.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
I kiiiiiinda think I know who you're talking about but I'm not too sure (I watched about half of Chuggaaconroy's XBC2 LP, until around a bit before he went to Tantal)

And yeah I beat P5S, had a lot of fun and it did feel like a worthy followup for P5, definitely recommend picking it up again to strike
Auraninja
Auraninja
In case you need a refresher.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
oh THAT one, I was thinking about the evil Nopon guy, though I think that'd count more as an.....italian accent? IDK
Auraninja
Auraninja
He wears a beret, so...

Anyway, in Persona 5 Scramble, I went as far as the second world and beat some mini-bosses there.
I think if I went back, I could quickly beat said second world (the one with the author).
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Ah, I really liked Yusuke during that story, and well the game gets quite a bit better from here on
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
WE WILL DEFEAT YOU, OVERLORD!

sorry not sorry

Seriously can't wait to write my "novelization" of P5S cuz I'm SO gonna have Ren be all hammy during that Jail. XD