• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Lmao what?
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
EntityMays was a anipoke youtuber known to react to episodes and was quite popular in the community. He was exposed by people in grooming and sexting minors and would send them disgusting sexual messages
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
That's creepy
EmberFireTrainer
EmberFireTrainer
I seriously don't know about some people... I watched a few of his Pokémon videos / reviews. He’s okay with Pokémon content I guess but I prefer Pokémon youtuber Treman1. He's definitely dynamic lol
RafaSceptile
RafaSceptile
Also known as the person that popularized the #NationalAshKetchumDay
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
I'd rather that hashtag not be associated with him anymore, the community adopted it, he can go to trash now
Sham
Sham
HE IS? I loved that guy and he was and Iris and Lillie fan. Disgusting. Hope the victims get justice.
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
I had the same opinions man, his reactions were so fun to watch. It sickened me to read it, he literally manipulated minors to send him sexual context and told the said minors some disturbing stuff that is very NSFW. I can link you the Twitter link for the confession if you want
Reactions: Sham
Sham
Sham
Bruh I just found the boy who is accusing him. Ew that's disgusting. Like why would you even entertain a relationship with a child/teenager.
RafaSceptile
RafaSceptile
You know, this whole situation makes his loving for Lillie a lot creepier
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
It's just a disgusting mentality all together, hope he never returns. Sadly it's not just an accusation but also true, there are screenshots, other victims have come forward and his own friends have denounced him and confirmed the claims from the victims
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
@RafaSceptile agreed. Esp since he would share quite revealing pics of Lillie as well in his Twitter timeline