• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Spider-Phoenix
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I like how the anime proved you right with the new series in an airship, I remember you said that ash and go must have traveled all over the regions in an airship with the guys from the project mew
    I decided to follow your example and be sacrilegious (I guess idk) and have a Digimon avatar on a Pokemon forum with my boi Shoutmon
    Reactions: Spider-Phoenix
    Spider-Phoenix
    Spider-Phoenix
    Ah, I see you are a man of culture as well

I'm currently using a Shadowverse Flame avatar but I might switch back to Digimon at some point lol
    Did you like the Greninja episode? Even if I know you don't like Lucario, I think they handled it well showing Greninja being stronger than it, wanting to mentor it, and the double team-up against the vinces with Ash in sync with both their attacks was cool. The XY flashbacks and the hints Greninja might return again were good too.
    Do you still need a Shiny Zacian? I accidentally got two of each code and would be more than happy to give one to you
    Spider-Phoenix
    Spider-Phoenix
    Yup, it's a shiny Gible from PoGo's Community day. Consider it as a thanks for helping me out :)
    Ignition
    Ignition
    Garchomp is one of my favorites. PoGo crashed on me and I have yet to get back in so I missed the event so I appreciate this so much. I’m happy to help out.
    Spider-Phoenix
    Spider-Phoenix
    Garchomp is one of my favorites too. Luckily, I've been managing to do the Community Days. Now, we know the Shinx one is coming, I'm ready to stay doing captures from 11 - 17 lol
    Thank you for being one of the very few people on this site that‘s able to be critical of the show while also enjoying it. It’s like people are only able to do one or the other and it’s just so tiresome when it comes to discussion.
    I personally love it when he trolls hackers, the irony of their salt is a pleasure.
    Spider-Phoenix
    Spider-Phoenix
    Today's Morgrem sweep was funny.

And I wouldn't call those kids "troll hackers". They are probably kids who got these stuff from wonder trade and got a bit too over their heads
    Panky..
    Panky..
    No, I mean legitimate hackers who hack in illegal stuff.
    I really appreciate your posts here but kinda sad to see you of all people accuse Tomiyasu of nepotism. Trust me im not a fan of how hes handling JN either but he did do good with SM that many liked. I respect you not liking his work but accusing him of such stuff feels wrong considering he has done work
    Spider-Phoenix
    Spider-Phoenix
    I don't hate SM though.

And considering what's been done the two times the current show had an episode set on Alola and compare to what was done with the other regions, you can clearly see a difference in treatment.
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    I mean to be fair JN is a spiritual successor to SM so its far easier to do, esp as it wont make much sense to avoid continuity in alola
    Do you still like Goh?
    I have my problems with his character, still like him, but I don't have much hope with Tomiyasu at the helm.
    Spider-Phoenix
    Spider-Phoenix
    Yes, I still like him. Conceptually he is a fine character. He just gets screwed up duo poor planning and writting
    Caralho, o primeape vai mesmo voltar? Depois de vinte anos?
    DuquÊ?
    DuquÊ?
    Com ou sem merchandising, eu acho que a Cynthia acaba voltando mesmo, por causa dos remakes. Pokes antigos, se não estiverem em Pallet ou com o Kukui, não vão ter tanta sorte.
    DuquÊ?
    DuquÊ?
    Acho que vou morrer sem saber o que eu escrevo de engraçado neste forum. OU eu sou ingênuo pra caramba. O tal tradutor do 4chan tinha a revista ou não? :oops: o_O
    Spider-Phoenix
    Spider-Phoenix
    Eu entendo que não.
    Have you seen subs for the movie?
    Spider-Phoenix
    Spider-Phoenix
    No. Watched it raw. Since I'm studying japanese, I was able to pick some main/key phrases and get the main gist of everything being said.
    Power Up
    Power Up
    I'm going to be trying to learn Japanese. Need some language credits to graduate college, so may as well lol
    Spider-Phoenix
    Spider-Phoenix
    Good luck, man. If I can help you with anything, just send me a message and I'll try to help to the best of my ability
    Ué então você era brasileiro? kkk Eu tava tentando responder um comentário seu mas a plataforma ta me bloqueando.
    RafaSceptile
    RafaSceptile
    This is the second time that someone on the forum says that I am from a country that speaks Portuguese, but no, I am Mexican
    Spider-Phoenix
    Spider-Phoenix
    I think it's because "Rafa" is a nickname for a common name from here. If it's short for "Rafael", it's kind of a common name around this parts.
    RafaSceptile
    RafaSceptile
    Idk, here my second name is more common than my first name, but Rafael can be abbreviated and that makes it easier to name, so most people just call me Rafa
    Às vezes, me surpreende a capacidade dos usuários de mudar de assunto em tópicos que não tem a ver com a discussão. O tópico de capturas virou Casos de Família.
    So on the 5chan thread about Pokespe, they’re not actually too negative about the manga when bringing up the sales.
    In a nutshell, someone wondered how many volumes have been sold, and someone else speculated that about 50 to 60 million volumes should have sold in grand total.
    Alright, going to ask another person to confirm, are you viewing the convo there similarly or am I losing my mind?
    Spider-Phoenix
    Spider-Phoenix
    Just out of curiosity, what was said? I probably missed a few things specially with how busy I was in the last couple of days.
    Power Up
    Power Up
    Hard to really explain lol. I'd recommend taking a look if you want to see.
    Spider-Phoenix
    Spider-Phoenix
    I wouldn't bother if I was you. Serena is a polarizing character much like Iris and BW Ash were. And Goh is now. You either really like or you really hate.
    I used to bother with those things a lot. Today? Not so much. Let people say what's in their mind. The important is that I get fun out of the show.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…