• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

O
oarfish
I feel you've asked me this before, but I couldn't find a DM where you did (I didn't look that hard though).
Of course, I have been playing more games that I had never played before the last time you asked me lol.
Auraninja
Auraninja
I might have, but I don't remember everything anyone tells me. Ha!'

Do you have a genre you like? Maybe you have a genre you don't care for but have a game that you love from it.

I typically like JRPGS, and I don't care that much for fighting games (don't hate them), but I love Smash Bros.

Edit: Though genres don't determine whether I like a game.
O
oarfish
I am the same about that edit you put there. I don't care much for JRPGs, but I can't say that I don't like them, given my low amount of experience playing them.
Multiple posts following because of darn character limit. I swear the character limit was at least 3 times as large, but I guess 420 characters is somehow better? I don't know. Maybe they did it for the memes.
O
oarfish
Someone once described my video game interests in a way that pretty much describes them: "Everything from first-person shooters to Civilization." I do play Civilization games, and I do enjoy a few fps franchises (especially Halo). I've been playing Halo for 20 years.
O
oarfish
I also play Titanfall 2. I enjoy many Nintendo games, including Pokemon (obviously), Mario, Smash Bros., Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, and Pikmin (this last one is relatively new).
I've been branching out over the past couple of years, especially in Xbox games.