• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

mehmeh1
mehmeh1
IDK much about Nocturne, but for P4 the answer is a definite yes. That part was pretty much just the tutorial/prologue. Things are about to start picking up soon
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
I did warn you about the slow beginning. But yeah it does. Tho uh...you get proper free reign once you face off one more shadow boss, which is about a day or two after Shadow Yosuke's iirc. Don't know if you can "wait" that long cuz when I played it I already loved the characters (especially Yosuke) to the point I didn't realize it was slow and long until I saw people pointing out the "prologue's" 3 hours long. XD
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
I see. Kinda not surprised. My experience from Persona meant I didn't need any tutorials at all. And uh Forneus was surprisingly easy for me to beat. I expecting harder actually. XD tho I have yet to reach the infamous Matador fight so that might change.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
tbh I actually found 3 to have a slower paced beginning, since 4's is technically slow but does have quite a bit going on, though I guess it can be kinda overwhelming to have so much dialogue so early on.

ah yeah also, I've heard buffs actually stack up through the entire fight in nocturne or something, and that you pretty much have to abuse that to survive later on
Morax
Morax
Maybe i'll just play it until the end.