• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Power Up
Power Up
I think I've changed my mind on the whole is the forum worse now or has it always been as bad. I've come out on the side that it's decidedly worse since basically most of the great users that balanced out the crapshow the forum was in previous years for me have all left/are inactive.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Ew 4chan. I think someone complained about me once on there lmao
Power Up
Power Up
The forum population has been decimated to the pint that every single conversation has become mired in meta conversations about user personalities, which did happen before, but not to this extent.
Reactions: Morax
Power Up
Power Up
I've been sent screenshots of occurrences and been told by other users about it. I don't use the site since it's a pretty disgusting place, but I'm pretty confident on who these people are based on the stuff they said which makes this hilarious and honestly a bit sad I guess?
Reactions: Morax
Morax
Morax
I usually don't talk about this but since you brought it up... Used to lurk on 4chan(nel) pre-2016 ( mostly /a/ and /v/ ) and it was a chill place. Now it's a dumpster fire full of normies and their twittercancer which i believe is seeping in here too