• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

pokemon fan 132
pokemon fan 132
Hi Chris, thank you for always remembering me. :) Doing ok, now over summer i have more work than usual but all in all its going satisfying.

Whats up with you? How is life going on?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Nothing much really. Dawn returned lol
pokemon fan 132
pokemon fan 132
Yea i was just watching it yesterday. It seemed Dawn and Chloe clicked of pretty well lol, and whole arc of collaborating together with Ash and Go to save Cresselia, investigate Darkrai causing havoc and battling TR was petty interesting and exciting. Dawn was just as great as ever enjoying in her chemistry with Chloe but Ash as well.
pokemon fan 132
pokemon fan 132
Hopefully this was not last we seen of Dawn, but some other older characters too who we have not seen yet.
It would be nice to see Serena comeback, but in arc focused on her own dreams and character(like what are her future ambitions, how well shes doing as coordinator etc), not that bull of love interest for Ash.