• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Dragonsoldier77

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• images
    Just felt like posting something here.
    Is sei shonagon worth it? I already have orion and arash but i really like her design.
    Morax
    Morax
    Yeah she’s only popular for the memes. As an archer she’s nothing special.
    Morax
    Morax
    She cute tho
    mzhjqyv.jpg
    Dragonsoldier77
    Dragonsoldier77
    Her over the top attitude and ‘wacky random’ schtick doesn’t really endear her to me. A bit too modern and ironic.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Morax
    Do the wandering sea and atlas institute exist in FSN(vn)? Is chaldea mentioned?
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    Uh, no. Though Atlas Institute (assuming it's the same one I'm thinking of) is probably vaguely alluded to in the VN...iirc. The name afaik is first introduced before the VN, through Melty Blood, as Sion was a former member.
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    Oh and also Wandering Sea. Again, vaguely alude to but given a name from Melty Blood. Iirc Rin mentions something about there being three branches but she doesn't mention any names besides the Clock Tower...

Iirc of course.
    Dragonsoldier77
    Dragonsoldier77
    I don’t think it was specially mentioned in FSN. A lot of the atlas lore was from melty blood.

Chaldea definitely wasn’t mentioned. Though we do get a small mention later on that the whole solomon thing didn’t happen in other timelines because lev killed himself before he fully awakened as flauros.
    How was the tunguska event?

also happy new year
    Dragonsoldier77
    Dragonsoldier77
    Ye.

It’s the whole “well turns out she’s actually not tamamo, but just based herself on tamamo” that feels really contrived.

And for a ‘beast’ battle, the fight with her was pretty anticlimactic cus we were already wailing on her as the raid boss for an entire day.
    Morax
    Morax
    So she’s not tamamovitch?
    Dragonsoldier77
    Dragonsoldier77
    She is literally ‘tamamovitch’ funnily enough. As that means ‘child of tamamo’ in russian.
    • Haha
    Just found out ‘zutto mae kara suki deshita’ has a sequel lol. Would you recommend it?
    Morax
    Morax
    Oh…

i thought you might be familiar with it since you shared that ‘kawaiku naritai’ music video
    Dragonsoldier77
    Dragonsoldier77
    I’m familiar with honeywork’s music by virtue of being a Vocaloid nerd, but while never really went into the stories of honeywork songs.
    • Haha
    Morax
    Morax
    Zutto mae kara suki deshita is a good anime though. I would definitely recommend it.
    Just finished playing LB5 atlantis…….what a ride! Easily the best lostbelt by far. Roman/goetia mentioned there’s a traitor among us, who do you think it is?
    Dragonsoldier77
    Dragonsoldier77
    Does NA already have moriarty’s interlude about holmes?
    Morax
    Morax
    I don’t have moriarty ;-;
    Dragonsoldier77
    Dragonsoldier77
    Lol, it also took me two years to get the dandy bastard after he cleaned out my stash.

But basically he has an interlude where he orchestrated a little crisis so that he could talk to us alone. He gave us a warning not to trust holmes. He says that holmes is undoubtedly on the side of ‘good’, but he’s also someone who won’t hesitate to sacrifice anything for the best outcome.
    Saber wars is here! And i wasted all of SQ again ;-;
    Morax
    Morax
    Yeah the genderbender is getting out of hand. I would want more comic relief servants like superhuman orion.
    Dragonsoldier77
    Dragonsoldier77
    Well i wouldn’t really call orion a comic relief. Then again the line is pretty thin with fgo.
    Morax
    Morax
    I love his noble phantasm.
    >"Damn artemis is pissed! suspend the noble phantasm! iyaaaaaa don't choke me!!"
    Best NP in the game XD
    Yo.
    Oniland has started in NA. Should i farm or pass?
    Dragonsoldier77
    Dragonsoldier77
    Vlad, sitonai, twins, etc.

When you don’t need starting gauge like for CQs, it can be useful.
    Morax
    Morax
    i can't clear most CQs lol. ;-;
    Dragonsoldier77
    Dragonsoldier77
    Really? It does depend on your servant pool, but i think most are pretty doable. Very few outside the nerofest or gilfest shenanigans really require complicated setups.
    How do i clear the Golden Metropolis CQ? Killing nero gives them guts but killing the others charges her NP? ;-;
    Dragonsoldier77
    Dragonsoldier77
    Well it’s fine not to stress so much over CQs, some are definitely more annoying than others, but it’s still fun to try an brainstorm it if you’ve got the free time.
    Morax
    Morax
    Finally completed that CQ! command spells saved my ass lol
    Dragonsoldier77
    Dragonsoldier77
    Nice. Honestly i ten to forget command spells even exists.

After trying so much not to use them on new fights, you just forget it’s even there lol.
    Gilfest has started in NA. The grind is real ;-;
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    how the heck do i turn off notifications from this conversation...

probably no way to that...
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    in that case I guess we can just keep spectating or commentating on their pulls instead

"and thus, Morax after 60 boxes can't handle it anymore! Seems like this guy will have to try another day. Stay tuned for the next episode of: Gacha bad"
    Morax
    Morax
    lmao
    Got spooked by Vlad ( berserker ). Pls tell me he's good. ;-;
    Dragonsoldier77
    Dragonsoldier77
    Good DPS with some proper arts supports, and gets better with strengthening.
    Dragonsoldier77
    Dragonsoldier77
    He unfortunately lacks a bit of damage without arts support befofe his strengthenings.
    Morax
    Morax
    ;-;
    Space ishtar is coming up in NA. Should i grab her? i don't have an avenger....
    @Dragonsoldier77 senpai?
    Dragonsoldier77
    Dragonsoldier77
    If you want a good avenger then yeah. She’s a real good AoE avenger. Her whole NP change mechanic also makes her compatible with whatever support you have.
    Who do you think the grand saber/rider/berserker might be? Just fun speculation.
    Dragonsoldier77
    Dragonsoldier77
    Well there’s no way they won’t make takeuchi’a waifu the grand saber.

Berserker i think one of the guesses is tezcatlipoca, because daybit is around south america.

Rider i have no clue. Maybe some kind of dragon rider, but that’s only if they don’t decide to be more creative with the definition of ‘riding’.

Honestly it’s pretty hard to presict aince G.archer and lancer were also pretty unexpected.
    Morax
    Morax
    >the definition of ‘riding’.
    Maybe it means one who ride anything/tame any beast?

>tezcatlipoca
    honestly i doubt it's going to be someone new since G.archer and lancer were servants we already knew. I'm putting my money on quetzalcoatl or jaguar warrior (grand taiga lol)
    Dragonsoldier77
    Dragonsoldier77
    Nah, not abstract enough. It’ll be something like ‘I am standing on this planet and therefore riding it!!’. So maybe armstrong with a moon NP.

Plz no. I actually really dislike the while pseudo servant deal.
    • Haha
    What are your thoughts on Qin shi Huang? Should i grail him?
    Dragonsoldier77
    Dragonsoldier77
    He’a horny yeah, and most of the time their relationship just look like a comedy of an unhealthy relationship, but they really do truly love each other.

It was there in artemis’s interlude, but LB5.1 just puts how much their love for each other is at the forefront.
    Morax
    Morax
    Really? can't wait for LB 5
    Dragonsoldier77
    Dragonsoldier77
    Honestly LB 5.1 is probably my favorite. Basically okeanos cranked up to 11. Gave every character their moment to shine and made everyone switch to loving jason.
    Castor and Pollux?
    Dragonsoldier77
    Dragonsoldier77
    Hot wheels has easily become one of the fan favorites. It helps that he looks great and has lots of great interactions.
    Morax
    Morax
    hot wheels?! do you post on /fgog/ by any chance?
    Dragonsoldier77
    Dragonsoldier77
    I go to reddit occasionally, usually only to find comic or other translations.

I usually go on Beast’s lair.
    Hey, since you play JP can you suggest me what banners to save for and what to skip? NA is currently around the 4th anniversary.
    Dragonsoldier77
    Dragonsoldier77
    Well that‘s all up to RNG no? Lol.

But he should be december, so you could probably save up a few 10 rolls by then. Unless you decide on using it up for summer.
    • Haha
    Morax
    Morax
    Does Arjuna( berserker )have any rate-ups in the future? I failed to get him :(
    Dragonsoldier77
    Dragonsoldier77
    No sadly enough. He‘s one of the few that they don’t want to bring out again for whatever reason. He’s usually there for the guaranteed summon campaigns, but well big RNG again.

Maybe they thought he was a bit too good. Though now morgan also kinda fill the same niche.
    • Sad
    Hey:)
    Your arguments were amazing, thankyou.
    Dont waste ur time arguing with that man, its like talking to a wall with him. Hehe
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…