• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Mr.Munchlax
Mr.Munchlax
I know right?! Today’s episode was especially awesome!!!
TheWanderingMist
TheWanderingMist
Oh, I watch on Disney+, so I'm stuck at "Through the Looking Glass Ruins" (S2E5) right now. Let's just say I wasn't expecting what happened at the end of that episode until at least halfway through the season, and far more likely to be at the season finale.
Mr.Munchlax
Mr.Munchlax
I know exactly what you’re talking about & I loved that too! I never thought it would happen this soon, especially on a Disney show
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
I should really get into that at some point, I've seen some episodes on TV and it looked pretty great ngl
TheWanderingMist
TheWanderingMist
I don't want to oversell it, but as much as I love Gravity Falls, I love The Owl House even more.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
ok now that's impressive. I'd say it's going on my list, but by this point I don't even know what said "list" is
Mr.Munchlax
Mr.Munchlax
Amphibia’s a great show too. It’s personally on par wit all those shows, but it does have a slow start like Steven Universe did
TheWanderingMist
TheWanderingMist
Ah, yeah, I was gonna watch that once Star Vs. was over, but then I got sidetracked by re-watching Yu-Gi-Oh! GX and forgot about it.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
I've seen a bit of it on tv, though my brother is a huge fan. Also which version of GX did you rewatch?