• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Yeah. Its hard to tell though. I think green eyes look dark when far away, or at least mine are like that
W
wolf jani
Mine are like that too
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Yeah. My eyes also turn greener in bright light and browner in darker lights
W
wolf jani
exactly same.for me too
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I prefer it when they're green
W
wolf jani
me as well its bettet that way
Pokegirl Fan~
W
wolf jani
yeahh
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I got a brown ring around the center of my eyes
W
wolf jani
ooh that sounss pretty cool
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Yeah it is
W
wolf jani
i bet so
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Its dark brown
W
wolf jani
that does make sense
Pokegirl Fan~
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Coming in a bit randomly here, but since I saw that you have been online here recently (after a long time), I just wanted to say hi. Hope you have been doing well. :)
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
It's been a loooong while so I wouldn't have been surprised if you almost forgot me lol (but seeing some comments about me in the conversation above I gladly knew that you haven't).

tumblr_p45mouNOG01uqywa4o1_400.gif
W
wolf jani
Hii Yeah its been quite a while Yeah Ive been well. I hope u have been well too
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Nice to know that. It seems like you took a really looong break from internet forums. Don't really blame you I have also felt like doing that many-a-times.....but as it turned out, I never was able to as internet was just too much of an addiction lol.

Anyways, how was the Covid situation in your place during all these days?
W
wolf jani
YeahI did Ive also been rly busy lately. Its okay over here not that many deaths + a big majority of population is vaxxed so theyve been easing restrictions. How has covid situation been over there?