• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Dawn returned, Volkner's returning soon. Thats all I really cared about.
satopi
satopi
Ohhh which episode did she return on? Yeah I mainly only care about Koharu in this saga. Of course I still love Ash but his goal is just straight bland unless you’re really invested in battles like a lot of the people here are.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Episodes 74 and 75 I think?
satopi
satopi
Oh I see. Thank you!
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
You're welcome
satopi
satopi
How have you been?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Im ok, you?
satopi
satopi
Good. I’m just at work. I feel like I should catch up with the 10+ episodes I missed lol.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I see. I don't watch the anime that much anymore
satopi
satopi
Why not?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I don't care for Ash or Goh lol
satopi
satopi
I care for Ash….. but not this saga lol. I mainly watch PK2019 for the Koharu episodes. I hope next saga is better.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Same but I doubt it will be.
satopi
satopi
Eh there’s more good sagas than bad. Maybe PK2019 will finish strong. I just hope we re done with Go after this.