• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Sird
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo this is Phoenix Fire, except this is some new account since I can't remember the password for the old one, you still alive?
    Guess what? :D Turns out we got more in the volumes just like I predicted. :p Be sure to check Coronis' volume 37 thread. (which is still on DP) For one it added more stuff than what was in the magazines plot to make everything make more sense and to make everything a lot more exciting. Oh, and it one of the biggest things you and every Special fan in the entire world could hope for -- IT INCLUDED SIRD REAPPEARING IN A TEAM GALATIC UNIFORM IN FRONT OF JUPITER. So yeah, pretty exciting. ^^ I knew she would appear again eventually (never expected DP though xD, although it fits perfectly and makes a lot of sense) and they would explain more about her. I also knew most if not all of the plot holes would probably be filled in the volumes. That's why I say it's best to never say squat about a Special arc 'til you get the volumes. xD Do you see why now? :p At this rate we may actually get some other things in latter arcs like the Elite Four might appear near the end of DP, or at least by Platinum, and we might even get a Kanto Dexholder reappearance in HGSS, and a longer HGSS plot and one that makes more sense too. So yeah -- like I've said before just wait 'til the volumes for everything. ;P

Oh, and I hope this doesn't sound rude or know-it-all-ish, because I swear I don't mean it like that. I don't even mean it to pick at you or anything, I just wanted to tell you the good news and not to lose all hope for Special yet. ^^
    I'm sorry. D: I don't mean to make them so long honestly, they just come out that way sometimes. >_> And you know, you don't have to read them. xD

Haha. :D I'll try! One thing I plan on doing is trying to stay more "up-to-date" on replying in threads, because that way I'll have shorter posts responding to one or two people instead of longer posts responding to everyone at once. XD
    Hey, I know I already said thanks there on the thread, but I wanted to say thanks again for giving me the dialogue of the letter. :) I really appreciate that since it was kind of long and am so glad you did it for me. I also am so glad Chuang Yi's translation of it was great too, but then again this is Chuang Yi we are talking about, heheh. ;]
    ~Dakota
    Hey,
    I just saw your post taking up for Chuang Yi on the Viz thread and wanted to say thank you. :) I'm glad you did, because it isn't fair all the flak they get and it was getting hard to try to do it by BoxedLunch and myself. xDDD;;;
    ~Dakota
    There's a suspected impostor of you in chat, claiming to be you and from the same country as you. Is it the real you, or is it an impostor?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…