• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Witches Before Wizards and Sense and Insensitivity. They weren't bad or anything, they just aren't my favorite.
    The other episodes are fine though. Lol and Eda and King in Lost in Language. xD

"What silences children? What if we invent a TV network for ages 6-11..." - King

"That's insane!" - Eda

Looking forward to it. Ash never battled her in DP or BW. xD
    Welp...
    g5pJI2A.jpg
    Decided to rewatch season 1 of The Owl House on Disney+ since Season 2's on hiatus for now.
    Still fun. The series begins to increase in quality imo after Eda's curse plot is introduced.
    My top 2 episodes are still Agony of the Witch and Young Blood, Old Souls.
    If there's anything to be learned from those episodes, it's "don't make Luz angry" unless you have a death wish. xD
    All of them look great imo. Hisuian Braviary was my favorite one out of the bunch.
    Good to see non-Gen 1 Pokémon getting some love. xD

Ah, more DP continuity. xD
    gzkXJrk.jpg
    Yeah, wild Pokémon can attack you in this game. Yeesh. xD
    Hmm. Still releases in January which still leaves time for a Gen 9 release for November 2022. xD
    Yep and there's also Kimiko Glenn (Lena) from DuckTales,
    and Shin-ichiro Miki and Mariya Ise (Bonnie) are in the Japanese cast. xD
    Them and their very odd business practices. xD

Yeah, or maybe Lilith will return but who knows.
    So far my favorite episodes out of this season have been Separate Tides, Echoes of the Past,
    Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Hooty's Door, Eclipse Lake
    and Yesterday's Lie.
    Yeah, The Owl House and Amphibia are Disney Channel's current ongoing flagship series at the moment.
    But yeah, they're weird. Milo Murphy's Law's ratings were doing great after Season 2 moved to Disney Channel... and still no Season 3. xD

Indeed. Lol at her beating up Jacob (the curactor) and trapping him in Vee's cage. xD

EP011 - Follies at the Coven Day Parade
    Summary: TBA
    Dana Terrace said when Disney came to her to greenlight a 3rd season, she agreed, thinking it would also have 20-21 episodes,
    but then they told her that it would only have 3 44 minute specials. -__-
    #MoreTheOwlHouse was also trending today in an attempt to convince Disney to renew TOH for more Disney+ content. We'll see what happens.

Welp, Camila started trending again. xD
    Mr0HPDK.png
    I wouldn't mind that if it's done right. Hopefully both series end without Anne and Luz parting ways with everyone forever. xD
    I still want a full crossover with both series and it'd still make sense. Like the table read showed, Luz could end up in Amphibia with a portal mishap
    and Yesterday's Lie confirmed that both girls live in the USA so they're only a flight away from each other. xD
    Who knows. Maybe Camila will change her mind or she'll decide to move to the Boiling Isles with Luz after meeting her friends.

Season 2 of The Owl House has the best pacing imo. Every episode, even ones that seem like they'll be fun filler episodes at first glance
    has a purpose in moving the story's plot along. Makes sense though given that the series is on a time crunch now. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…