• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
xEryChan
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Are you the mod of the fanfiction forum, or just shipping fanfiction forum? If so, I have a question.
    xEryChan
    xEryChan
    Just shipping. There are specific mods for the fanfiction section.
    Palamon
    Palamon
    Do you know who's staff there, then? I can't find any information about who mods what.
    7/10. Don’t realky know mucn about her but I’m looking forward to starting Violet Evergarden

Hey, so since I just saw this on the Rate The Avatar thread, I was just curious:
    xEryChan
    xEryChan
    I forgot what episode I last but I finished Benziakura and the episode after that before I stopped watching. I think it was either 46 or 47 but I’m not sure off hand. I enjoyed Gintama from what I’ve seen of it and I hear it gets better after that so I’m excited to pick it up when I get the chance to.
    Reactions: Morax
    xEryChan
    xEryChan
    Never mind that, I was way off. I last saw episode 62, which was the aftermath episode of the Benziakura arc But yeah, I really enjoyed the Benziakura arc, it’s easily the best arc of Gintama so far of what I’ve seen.
    Reactions: Morax
    Morax
    Morax
    If you enjoy this type of comedy then Gintama is for you. If you don’t then i wouldn’t recommend watch it.
    Hey girl, how have been you doing lately?
    xEryChan
    xEryChan
    I’ve been taking it one day at time, which is all I can do right now, I have my good days and my bad days but I’ve been told grief comes in waves and it’s definitely true.
    Thank you, I really do appreciate that :)
    janejane6178
    janejane6178
    Your nickname is very cute btw!!:)
    xEryChan
    xEryChan
    Thank you, it’s nickname that was given to me as a kid and it’s stuck
    I bumped up my original score since you provided context.

To explain mine, it's referring to Legends: Arceus with a line a minute into this trailer:

xEryChan
    xEryChan
    That trailer looks awesome. I really cannot wait to play the game.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Keep in mind this was the trailer for Breath of the Wild, which came out in 2017, not the sequel coming out next year.
    I’m beyond devastated right now. Having to say goodbye to my father yesterday was one of the toughest things I have ever been through In my life. I can’t believe he’s gone, it all seems so unreal.

RIP daddy, you will always be in my heart. I love you to the ends of the earth, I will always be your little queen!
    How are you liking Anthony Rizzo in a Yankee uniform?
    Mizz Nikki
    Mizz Nikki
    There are many things you could have said when she told you. I’m sorry, I don’t want to seem like I’m coming across as rude but it seemed like your response of “That sucks” seemed so uncaring towards all this
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Ok, let me try this again then...
    My condolences for your loss, your family is in my prayers.
    xEryChan
    xEryChan
    Thank you, I appreciate it
    images
    Hi, how have you been? I take a look in here once in a blue moon these days as it seems like, so don't blame you if case if you almost forgot about me. But hope you've been doing well.
    Reactions: xEryChan
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    2015-16 was a really bad time for Toei thinking about it
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    They still have the "less than 1 chapter per episode" pacing, but nowadays it's usually not that bad since the animation is incredible and a lot of times instead of reaction shots or recaps they do try to make it fun (the most recent episode stretched a 1-page scene into like 2 minutes, but they were 2 minutes of pure hype), though there are still some REALLY bad moments so reading the manga is still the way to go.
    xEryChan
    xEryChan
    I personally do both. I mainly stick to the manga but the anime hasn’t been terrible lately. The Oden Flashback was handled very well in the anime but there also some issues with the most recent episodes. Last weeks, however, more than made up for that, imo
    When Toei becomes Ed Golfarb and uses music that does not match the scene. Thanks Toei, I think I'll stick to reading the manga from now on
    xEryChan
    xEryChan
    Yeah, thoroughly disappointed
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    At least it wasn't like the Pokemon English dub where they intentionally replace the original soundtrack to be cheap.
    Unless you are talking about an English dub.
    xEryChan
    xEryChan
    I am talking about the English dub, though Toei didn’t switch out themes to be cheap. They used unfitting music during a scene that was supposed to be pure hype and it just failed in every way possible.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…