• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Rewtaching CATU via a livetweet party with the crew. Yep, the main title track is still one of my favorite scores from the film.
    I also love how Dan and Swampy got to use a real film orchestra for the songs and the BGM.
    With the first 2 episodes of The Owl House (Season 2) leaking online when the screeners specifically told the attendees that that was prohibited,
    I kinda doubt it, but that'd be nice.

Hopefully, As long as the VA recording isn't set in Canada again unless their policy for the VA industry's changed since 2013. xD
    Pretty sure Tara Strong returning as Omi is a given.
    Yep. And on that note, we're about a month away from the start of the Masters Tournament Semifinals
    Hopefully, we hear something about the next series after it ends, but we shall see. xD
    Cool.

Oof that sucks.
    Now we wait for the next movie or whatever else is next for the series. I'm sure we'll get something. xD
    Maybe it'll be announced at this year's Disney+ Day.
    Welp, today is the 1st anniversary of Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Candace Against the Universe.

Teravolt
    Teravolt
    wait wait wait there was a P&F movie that I haven’t seen? that came out l a s t year?

THE LEGEND LIVES ON

is the movie any good?
    Alola Adventurer
    Alola Adventurer
    Yep. A Disney+ exclusive. Basically a new story that takes place before the series finale.
    Not quite as good as Across the 2nd Dimension, but it's still great imo and it even won a 2021 Emmy award.
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    more prequels? come on! I wanna see what the kids are doing now…

@whydoeseverythingilikehavetobeondisneyplus

an emmy? that’s impressive!
    Yep, that was mentioned a while back. The film is the first project to come from Avatar Studios that Nickelodeon and Paramount launched this past year. xD
    If it stars Aang and co., the boys will probably need to be recast, after seeing her work in The Owl House,
    I'm pretty sure that Mae Whitman could still pull off voicing Katara.
    Witches Before Wizards and Sense and Insensitivity. They weren't bad or anything, they just aren't my favorite.
    The other episodes are fine though. Lol and Eda and King in Lost in Language. xD

"What silences children? What if we invent a TV network for ages 6-11..." - King

"That's insane!" - Eda

Looking forward to it. Ash never battled her in DP or BW. xD
    Welp...
    g5pJI2A.jpg
    Decided to rewatch season 1 of The Owl House on Disney+ since Season 2's on hiatus for now.
    Still fun. The series begins to increase in quality imo after Eda's curse plot is introduced.
    My top 2 episodes are still Agony of the Witch and Young Blood, Old Souls.
    If there's anything to be learned from those episodes, it's "don't make Luz angry" unless you have a death wish. xD
    All of them look great imo. Hisuian Braviary was my favorite one out of the bunch.
    Good to see non-Gen 1 Pokémon getting some love. xD

Ah, more DP continuity. xD
    gzkXJrk.jpg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…