• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

R_N
R_N
In short, mostly. In long, bear with me
BDSP: In general, the change in lighting has done it wonders. It looks much less sterile and plastic-y. Except the main renders, which honestly makes me think the changes were done due to backlash lmao.
R_N
R_N
The grand underground seems like a really good feature. It's gotten online upgrades of course but the ability to capture Pokemon is very good. I still need to see what the full context of it all is (how long to earn statues, who is associated with what, are some pokemon post-game, etc), though.
R_N
R_N
but on the whole it has the possiblity to offer a LOT of good things throughout the game.
Speaking of, they seem intent on showing the post-game evolutions "above ground". So I think at least that part of the PT Dex is in, which is VERY GOOD and god i hope it's nolocked to the underground.
R_N
R_N
Customization was also a pleasant surprise. The changes to the contest is whatever. Seems like they're remixing movesets which is nice, and bringing back some "movexit" moves.
I'd really like to know the EXP Share situation.
R_N
R_N
I'm still iffy on them being so lavish to DP specifically. Platinum did have a bunch of content outside of the Giratina climax and BF that could easily be "ported" into DP without much issue...but I dont thin kany of it will be.
R_N
R_N
However, on the whole what I have seen has made me more receptive to the game.

Legends Arceus looks loads better, graphically. It's still not *amazing* but marked improvement.
R_N
R_N
I'm still not hot on the "action" part, but the changes to the battle system are very interesting. The styles, the FFX-style turn counter...it's taking advantage of not being a multiplayer game in an interesting way.
R_N
R_N
I'll also be blunt and say that they still need to prove the "open world" esque nature is, like, good. And not bad. Sure don't like that there's crafting lemme tell ya....
R_N
R_N
Having regional forms & evolutions was a surprise, but they're al pretty nice. They really should've just made Wyrdeer & Basculegion into normal evolutions, though.