• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Teravolt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When watching anime, be sure to not stand too close to the screen, and that the room is well-lit~
    The more times you go back in time, the worse things get. Don’t screw with the timeline, kids. You can never change the past.
    I JUST WATCHED STEINSGATE EPISODE TWELVE AND WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO MY SHOW
    WHY DID THEY HAVE TO KILL OFF MAYURI WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    almost 150 raids now
    still no shiny latios

i must keep going even though it pains me to take another step

we press on
    so i found some awesome DDLC fanart

and then

and then

S A N E S U N D R T E L L

W H Y

W H Y
    Question of the day! Is Marnie a l0lic0n? I don’t think she’s supposed to be, but judging by many pictures I’ve seen of her, she is. Thoughts?
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    Well the definition is "sexually attracted to prepubescent girls" so no, but she IS a loli (no con) and so would be the target OF lolicons since we can assume that she's not much older than 14.
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THAT’S AWFUL

#SaveMarnie
    8GvfAK5.jpg
    someone uploaded this to pixiv on my last birthday, so of course i had to share it
    Morax
    Morax
    Bartenders are hot
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    facts

also Gordie imho is like an 11/10 and i love him soooo
    • Haha
    Reactions: Morax
    I got your picture, I’m coming with you
    Dear Serena, count me in
    When the lights go off
    I wanna watch the way you take the stage by storm~
    Morax
    Morax
    ??
    janejane6178
    janejane6178
    Serena
    • Love
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    All Time Low - Dear Maria (Count Me In)

but Serena because waifu and the song fits her
    • Love
    honestly i just want the Pokémon anime to be frilly girly stuff like the contests and performances tbh
    but that’s a pipe dream :(
    just watched XY episode 60
    serena is waifu now you can’t stop me i love her so much i can’t—
    Morax
    Morax
    I can't take arguments like "this pokegirl isn't well developed/has bad chemistry" seriously. This anime is a huge pile of turd in terms of writing with waifus being it's only redeeming quality.
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    FACTS FACTS FACTS

is that why you debate people in the anime section who insist on plot development stuff?
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    if you want plot and/or character development with monsters of some kind then go to digimon for one

please give the series some love there's so much obscure digimon that'll never see the light of anime or games
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…