• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Teravolt
Teravolt
aye, it’s alright! fire away, my man.
Teravolt
Teravolt
Here’s mine:
Gloria x Marnie
Allister x Gordie (OTP)
Allister x Avery
Allister x Cress (i HC that they’re both in a writer’s club together and it’s adorable)
Cheren x Bianca
Professor Sonia x Nessa
Serena x Shauna
Chairman Rose x Oleana
Tierno x Trevor
Clemont x Cilan

and Sanyoushipping
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
Ah I remember you shippin those.

Except for Cheren/Bianca, Gloria/Marnie and Allister/Cress. Speaking of...

(i HC that they’re both in a writer’s club together and it’s adorable)

Now I'm imagining them reading Shauntal's works bcuz we need more references to her books.
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
As for my PKMN ships...

Those would be Steven Stone/Cynthia (DarkSteelShipping) and N/Hilda (FerriswheelShipping). The latter is literally my first ever ship in my entire life and the former is all my own fault because I was planning a backstory fic for Cynthia...and when I thought of her meeting Steven when they were kids it led me to think of how well they'd get along. XD
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I like Ferriswheelshipping too; its like the only Pokemon shipping I like
Teravolt
Teravolt
Shauntal is the President of the Unova Writers’ Club, Cress is Vice President, and Allister is a member.
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
And now some of my fav non-PKMN ships! Only some cuz otherwise the list would be way too long. XD

Tho I doubt you know most of them, if any at all...

Chrom/F!Robin (Chrobin)
Claude/F!Byleth (Claudeleth)
Arcueid/Shiki Tohno
Mikiya/Shiki Ryougi
Yu Narukami/Yukiko Amagi
And last but not least...
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
Akechi/Fem!Joker from Persona 5! This one's my OTP...and also the one that I've already written many fics for. Also blame a certain fic and my preferences and my headcanons for me preferring Fem!Joker over canon Joker. For canon Joker I ship him w Ann Takamaki. Which I've also written several fics for.
Teravolt
Teravolt
that’s impressive.