• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Morax
Morax
Exactly my thoughts. He's so obsessed and preoccupied with his goal that he fails to notice those who care about him. I hate it when such idiots are provided with love interests who love them unconditionally. Like, what the **** did he do to deserve her absolute loyalty? And the worst part is he doesn't even care that she's saving herself for him.
Morax
Morax
This might sound like the silent cries of a salty virgin but you don't deserve love if you don't fight for it.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
We all know Ash only has eyes for Pikachu
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Serena was doomed from the start.
Morax
Morax
It's not just Ash. Naruto don't deserve hinata, Goku don't deserve chi-chi, Vegeta don't deserve bulma, ichigo don't deserve orihime, Eren don't deserve mikasa, Asta don't deserve noelle etc etc, the list is endless.

Shounen sucks at romance or making the MC care about their love interests in general.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Goku and Chi-chi's marriage was literally because Goku didn't know what marriage meant in the first place
Morax
Morax
Exactly. If he doesn't want to get married then why give him a love interest in the first place? let him be an eternal virgin ( like me ;-; )
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Tbh I don't even know how he had children, he must've been really confused when, you know.
and c'mon dude, don't be a quitter! (unless you don't care about that kind of things, which is perfectly fine)
Reactions: Morax
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Goku never even kissed his wife lmao
Teravolt
Teravolt
wait Morax i thought you were an Amourshipper *visible confusion*

also, i’m lonely too, you’re not the only one :)
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
we are all/lonely/people~

No it ain't an actual song I know.

also imma rub it in your faces (for fun) and say i ain't lonely at all
i'm quite happy with my family and friends
tho that's not to say i don't want a romantic relationship one day
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
tbh I'm still kinda on the fence whether I'd ever even want romance or not but I don't really think about it much
also I'm starting to get to the point where I miss being able to go out more, even if I barely did in the first place
Morax
Morax
@Teravolt i am an amourshippper but only because serena wants him. I don't like ash, not one bit and i hope he rots in hell.
Morax
Morax
@TheCharredDragon @mehmeh1 i want a hinata in my life but it's impossible to find such a girl these days. Wish i was born in feudal japan. :(