• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

mehmeh1
mehmeh1
tried to think of a reference but I couldn't think of anything

'cause it's fun
Teravolt
Teravolt
t h i s
Teravolt
Teravolt
we care about you bro
even though we live in different countries
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
We're from all over the world! and one day we'll use that to our advantage and take over!
Morax
Morax
@Teravolt that's the sweetest thing i've read today. Thanks <3
Teravolt
Teravolt
you’re welcome!
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
Two Asians (me and Morax) and two Americas (assuming to be Tera cuz of timezone calcs, and definitely mehmeh1)!

Wait India is counted as Asian right? Like, I know it's in Asia, but I don't know if it's like Russia in where most people forget that it' technically "Asian" cuz of most it being in Asia but doesn't feel like it cuz of its culture...
Morax
Morax
I don't know lol. But the term "asian" is kind of derogatory don't you think? Imagine calling someone a "European" because they live in Europe. Asia is not a country and the people living there shouldn't be identified as one indigenous group.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Ngl I kinda do sometimes in my mind
Though yeah, even neighboring countries can have completely different cultures from each other
Reactions: Morax
Morax
Morax
Did you know that india has 30 different languages spoken in each state? Yeah it's as diverse as europe itself.

Edit : wait it's actually 121 languages and 200 ethnic groups according to an official survey. lmao
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Huh, didn't know that, then again with so many people I guess it's expected. Over here there are also tons of languages aside from spanish. Apparently about 48.
Morax
Morax
America?
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
Peru (so south america)
  • Love