• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
bobjr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When I see your icon in its smallest form, I think of the King in the Zelda Cd-i games saying, "Hmm, how can we help?"

Or maybe that's a recent thing.
    bobjr
    bobjr
    Those games are at the point where it's weird to outright hate them now.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I remember seeing the trailers for myself back in the day on Youtube and wanting them to be edited so that they say really dumb things.
    This must of been a collective thought since we got Youtube Poops afterwards.

Though some of the in between cutscenes are pretty disturbing.
    Got over the Covid about a week ago. I still have some side effects, but I shouldn't be contagious, and I don't have a fever anymore.
    bobjr
    bobjr
    That's good to hear, hopefully nothing is permanent.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    That would be hard to tell at this point.
    At the very least, I don't have breathing problems.

Right now, I'm just very tired.
    Just letting you know that I had a COVID infection since Saturday, but I'm starting to feel better now.

(I was one of the careful ones, why me?)
    bobjr
    bobjr
    It spreads so easily even people taking the most care can get it just because of things they need to do. Thankfully it wasn't a bad one.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Between me and the two people I live with (mom and brother), I was genuinely the most careful. But whatevs, I think I’ll feel better fairly soon anyway.
    images
    bobjr
    bobjr
    Part 7 is the best Jojo part I think. It just beats out Part 4
    Morax
    Morax
    Part 8 is great as well. Better than part 4 in my opinion.
    What is your avatar character from? I keep seeing that image.
    bobjr
    bobjr
    It's from the Xbox E3 presentation. I'll probably change to to Zepelli from Jojo Part 4 soon.
    In general, Twitter can be annoying. It can be like reading YouTube comments where the topic is far removed from the original and it becomes petty drama.

Also, there is that dominating force you feel on there that you don't quite feel on these forums.
    bobjr
    bobjr
    Twitter is good for updates on things and short funny gifs/videos, but any sort of discourse is a mess and should be avoided really.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Memes can also be funny on twitter, provided they are in good taste. Also, wholesome posts are well worth it. I do agree with you though. I might have to make some unfollows just to avoid the drama.
    I believe I talked to you about this some time ago, but I get so tired of people that think it's okay to pirate modern vg titles because "bad company".
    I would get it for some 10 year old game since no one who worked on it would get the money, but this mentality should end.
    I don't agree with this type of piracy. It's straight up stealing and you are screwing over more than just a "bad company".
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Sorry, I got into a bit of a rant phase. I just saw something that made me flare up a tad.
    bobjr
    bobjr
    Yeah, it's something that isn't black and white for sure, and companies do bring that hammer down harder than they probably need to.

But games now get so cheap I can always just wait for a sale, unless there's a huge ethical problem more unique than a greedy company.
    I didn't know your birthday was June 10th. I would have said happy birthday then.
    bobjr
    bobjr
    Thanks! The problem with birthdays is after 21 they do kind of sneak up on you
    How are you doing, if I may ask?

Don't mind me, I'm just waiting for the next three hours for Nintendo E3.
    bobjr
    bobjr
    I was lucky that my lunch was the right time for the E3. I wasn't expecting anything amazing due to the pandemic so anything is a nice surprise.
    Did you see H. Bomberguy's vaccine video? This might be his best one yet.
    bobjr
    bobjr
    I need to but I was busy, and like to watch them all at once. I know a lot of the history and I wish I could send Andrew Wakefield into the sun.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Yeah, after stigmatizing both vaccines and autistic individuals (and even more than that), I would feel similarly.

I'm tired of people who try to question vaccines, and I hate it when people want to cure autism when it's part of who I am.

Anyway, the video is very entertaining, so it's a good watch regardless.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I wish I could send Andrew Wakefield into the sun.
    Doctors send Andrew Wakefield into the sun. What they didn't want you to know.
    If I may ask you a non-political question, what's your favorite Alolan and Galarian form?
    bobjr
    bobjr
    Alolan is probably the geodude line, but none of them really stick out for me. Galarian has to be Farfetch'd, mostly because I love when old stuff gets buffed to be better again.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Favorite Alolan Form is Ninetales. Also like Marowak.

Favorite Galarian form is Corsola, but my favorite compared to the original is Weezing.
    I wish people would stop acting like Texas is this highly conservative state. Like yeah, many people there are highly conservative, with the leaders representing that, but there is actually a large liberal population, particularly in city areas and with POC.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    BTW, thank you for making a similar statement in the debate thread.
    bobjr
    bobjr
    It's a problem when people write off entire areas like that and aren't willing to put the work in, then complain when they don't get the support from them too. Especially when the state goes like 52/48
    Did you see Shaun's video about the atomic bombings in WWII Japan?

Don't spoil it just yet, because I'm about half way through with the video right now.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    This would be an interesting discussion once we both watch it.
    bobjr
    bobjr
    I did finish it and for the most part I felt the same way, but with any war stuff there's always a little benefit of hindsight.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I've been busy with things, so I still have 50 minutes left of the video. I'll have to dig it up at some point.
    You can’t marry your cousin and not be strange.
    How strange was Charles Darwin?

I mean, not saying he was perfect, but he was very supportive of freeing slaves.
    bobjr
    bobjr
    Yeah but he spent like 12 years studying weird penises to start his career so it evens out
    Since you call yourself Bob, I will let you know that I prefer "Rob" personally because it's similar to R.O.B. the Robotic Operation Buddy robot from Nintendo.
    bobjr
    bobjr
    I’ve only had one person call me bob in real life, but no one has ever used Rob
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I remember you telling someone that there were a lot of Roberts in your family, and that would be the case of mine as well. I'm actually the third Robert, as my dad and his dad are both Robert as well. We all have a birthday on the 19th of some month as well.
    bobjr
    bobjr
    There are too many Roberts in my family so all the easy nicknames have run out
    Aww. That's a sweet sentiment to stumble upon, thank you. I'm okay. I'm trying to cool off a bit from playing too much smash bros ultimate (Peach's down air is horse ****) and am now relaxing to mini documentaries about Gengis Khan on youtube for some reason. I'm sorry your pooch is giving you a run for your money. My mom recently just got rid of her dog for being too much work.
    bobjr
    bobjr
    I'm working from home and am right by a lot of parks so it helps. But I'm also luckier than most right now so I'm not taking too many things for granted.
    Baba Yaga
    Baba Yaga
    How's working from home? I made the mistake of quitting my job during a pandemic instead of intentionally getting fired, so sweet unemployment for me.
    bobjr
    bobjr
    It’s weird at first but it’s been 4 months now so I’m used to it. I do hope your unemployment money stays good though, since it is ending this week for a lot of places.
    Is the Warning at the top of the US Political thread's last pages towards me or warning others that said attitude exists?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…