• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
ImBeVillain
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I’m curious, but who’s the girl in your signature and what anime is she from?
    ImBeVillain
    ImBeVillain
    Fuuka Reventon, anime is Vivid Strike - this is spin off of Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha series.
    That's a cute pfp. Can you post the original image?
    ImBeVillain
    ImBeVillain
    047d0c79d98b7a90159c406b15a9501d.jpg
    Morax
    Morax
    *upvoted*
    I'm sorry about the message. I was really upset when Absol went to Goh instead of Ash. I was wondering if I can send them an email to give Ash a Gen 3 Pokemon but besides Flygon and Absol, I don't think there are popular Gen 3 Pokemon
    ImBeVillain
    ImBeVillain
    But that won't change anything, because we already have 60 episodes behind us, and the rest of the new 50 episodes are probably already done and waiting for airing. They don't listen to the fans from the beginning, I don't know what they want to achieve - but they will definitely show more time for Ash, they won't forget about it.
    ImBeVillain
    ImBeVillain
    The team structure to create the animation is really complicated. I advise you to watch "Shirobako" this is anime .... about anime making.
    I
    Ibrahim Saidu
    Ok. Thanks and by the way I love today's video. Continue to keep it up
    Hi. Pls I have a question. Is it possible to send an email to the Company that makes the Pokemon anime? If it is, pls do you know the email address
    ImBeVillain
    ImBeVillain
    Hi, I don't even know what the address is. I've been trying to find it for a long time and couldn't find it.
    Hi. I'm a fan of your videos on the Pokemon anime. Since the DP Remakes is approaching, pls can you do a prediction video on which Gen 4 Pokemon Ash could get in Pokemon Journeys. Also can also do another video on which Pokemon Ash will get from Galar with the exception of Grookey
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…