• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Power Up
Power Up
What's worse is now that based on screenshots I've seen, the users there are talking about my age. It's frankly a bit disgusting.
Power Up
Power Up
If anyone has any idea who exactly from here are posting about me there, please let me know.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Can I get a link to that 4chan section? Im curious to see if they're talking about anyone else from serebii over there besides you lulz
Power Up
Power Up
I don't know how it works, but the sections/threads don't stay up forever. They apparently make new ones or something.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Weird, that site is confusing.