• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
except there's no such thing as spelling backwards with kanji
only hiragana and katakana
so yagami would be mi-ga-ya because of how hiragana and katakana are only syllables/sounds and not letters
ChampioN One
ChampioN One
Ok fair point.
Morax
Morax
@ChampioN One, It’s the same as devanagari (assuming that’s your native language script). The inverse of राहुल (rahul) would be लहुरा (lahura) and not (luhar)
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
i couldn't help it
i might know jack squat on actual japanese words
but i like knowing the meanings of kanjis and stuff
and also wanting to read hiragana and katakana
ChampioN One
ChampioN One
Good thing that Rahul backwards is lahura and not
osJskf627OyIFJEMRdbUCpJA-rrSzHOuWQSBMwwpblrETgru1SIJQ9Qn2Zs8fbTdF8jvBIX3OJ6_CikPE0OPcBxsAtmXr7qAiNWxgfNM8AX7Y3raZQIFg5rN7bhtiyQt02vujjKmCw=w2400
Reactions: Morax
Morax
Morax
Lahore?

images
ChampioN One
ChampioN One
Now that's how you update your friendship status.
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
wait is that the original template?!
ChampioN One
ChampioN One
Yes. I saw that meme years ago.
ChampioN One
ChampioN One
Don't forget this chad if you're talking about killers.
83s_y2pvrCk9pUBsMHp_3FDOVoiy_n5lzS0IXbTK9drwSZWpj551wTRfo8HdHsuVXGW6YrAxpdv68zjIEbYNZ8P4vUsUO0kG-o1TAnQkKfVFRJ2J70JmNXBHSiOqS8mQd-HF6K17pg=w2400
PokemonBattleFanatic-
PokemonBattleFanatic-
He doesn't come close to the great Johan Liebert.