• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

LazySpy
LazySpy
I never said any of that. I have a lot of praise for DP and only watched 20-something episodes.

Can I flip "people looking for reasons to crap on JN" to "people looking for reasons to crap on Pokemon critics"?

You are so disingenous.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
DP had lots of great things such as Dawn, Paul, Hunter J, and interesting plot arcs. The fillers and Team Rocket were mostly terrible in this series though.

Of course this is just a random comment that I'm posting thanks to the way this forum is set up lulz
LazySpy
LazySpy
@Pokegirl Fan~ Agreed. I have a lot of praise for Dawn and Paul especially so far. Hunter J, I was not a fan of her debut and that's my only expousure to her rn tho.
LazySpy
LazySpy
And Paul gets very bad apparently later into the series from what I heard.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I remember Hunter J started a forest fire to either draw Ash out of hiding or to kill him iirc.
I'm not sure about Paul unless you mean he mellowed out a bit.