• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
And the English dub lost its soul when the va switch happened and tpci took over.
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
I agree after DP it lost its sense of coherency when it comes to continuity and Ashs character, but the anime is still fun and amazing on its own honestly, just not as a collective series
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
The anime would have been fine, if they wrote Ash off after DP (at the very latest). They're shooting themselves in the foot keeping him especially since it really feels like they don't want to be bothered with continuity to past series and are just half-assing everything when they have to bring back something or someone from the past series.
Reactions: Morax
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
Hopefully Ash is written out propely soon
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
He won't ever be written off unless his va retires or dies, and even then they might just recast him as I don't see the anime ending until the games constantly sell badly (which won't happen anytime soon).
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
Idk I feel like they are reaching a point where the writers are becoming more confident on going on without Ash
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I don't, I'm expecting another BW like reboot and I think its way more likely to happen than what the fan base thinks.