• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

mehmeh1
mehmeh1
didn't know you hated it that much meanwhile I still haven't seen it
Morax
Morax
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Wonder whether you will be on the love or hate bandwagon for it TBH
Morax
Morax
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
@Morax simply because there were other things that I wanted to watch/play (like One Piece!). It looks like something that would take some time to sink in for me but I'd end up liking it
Reactions: Morax
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Hmm....regarding that question, I've to ask first that do you have a MAL account?
Morax
Morax
Yep
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I see, then I might prefer answering regarding this to you there since a ton of my posts/essays on that issue are written on that sight lol. If you don't mind, of course.
Morax
Morax
Of course
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Then message me there (see my sig)
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I meant to add, so that I can find you there lol. Sorry for any confusion, my bad.
Morax
Morax
Wait…how do i send a personal message? All i can see is friend req( sent )?
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Yeah I just recieved one there, is that yours?
Morax
Morax
Windborne_Bard? Yeah
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Yeah. No problems now, I'll commence hereafter.
Morax
Morax
@mehmeh1 you on mal too? I can see someone called mehmeh1
mehmeh1
mehmeh1
if Neku is in the profile pic, then yeah that's me. Though I haven't updated my stuff in a while
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
I was wondering what in the world gave me 18 notifications. Of course it was 345 related.
TheCharredDragon
TheCharredDragon
Also, like, sometimes I get tempted to make a MAL but then I'm like, nah, I don't really watch that much anime and not really an anime 'fan', just someone who likes anime.

Ie i don't constantly consume anime. I just watch whatever I feel like watching.

Unlike, say, RPGs where I'm always looking for more and what to try them if I can get my hands on it.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
@Morax I responded to you finally on MAL elaborating on the reasons behind my hate for Eva. Sorry for being this late, but you will probably know from my comment on your other profile post here that I haven't really been in the condition to respond as of late.