• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
PsychoLogical
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Purchased BOTW and Three Houses today due to them getting price cuts at Gamestop. I basically got an accidental steal cause the guy scanning and doing my receipt accidentally made a mistake by scanning my BOTW purchase twice. BOTW was 26.99 and Three Houses was 39.99, just to say. I was supposed pay 70 in total but paid 60 instead cause the guy seemed to be oblivious to what he accidentally did.
    PsychoLogical
    PsychoLogical
    I didn’t even know about this until I left and was already away. The guy seemed to have accidentally scanned BOTW twice due to how he was holding the cases I had for purchase. Thinking back, He was holding them in a way that both scanning tags were overlapping and his scanner seemed to have missed the Three Houses one and he didn’t check what he scanned.
    PsychoLogical
    PsychoLogical
    So I basically accidentally got a steal and saved money due to the guy misscanning my purchases and didn’t double-check lulz. Can’t complain lmao.
    Both of my college classes for today were cancelled due to the Nor’easter storm my region is getting. First was due to the heavy downpour and winds being a danger and I just found out my other professor for today cancelled class as well due to the storm trashing his vehicle with a broken tree branch.
    I’m legitimately tilted af rn cause I was already there cause my other class wasn’t cancelled yet at the time.
    PsychoLogical
    PsychoLogical
    Came to campus for ****ing nothing.
    masdog
    masdog
    Ugh. Sorry to hear that.
    And update on the English College professor. Cancelled again. 4th time now and I had him for no days this week, (I have him on Mon, Wed, Fri). It was indeed due to a stomach bug (presuming to be a norovirus). Super Unlucky as FK.

FeelsBadMan
    Man, my English College professor is so unlucky I swear. Had to cancel class again for the third time now. First was due to his dog getting attacked, next was him getting tested due to COVID symptom concerns, and now it’s due to him and his household apparently catching a norovirus.

Big fking F.
    Finished my first day of college. Never had my second class cause the guy never showed up lmao. 45 mins in and I just decided to bail.
    D-Don't get carried away j-just because you're the daughter of k-kaido! You're no m-match for the legendary warrior USOLANDO!

images
    Maybe I should try considering becoming a Serebii Forums mod the next time they open up admissions and see if I can get it. And deal with the Anime Spoilers section specifically.
    Finally hit the 10000 reaction score mark, Didn’t even take me at least 18 months since I joined this forum. I sure don’t have a life lmao.
    What happened to the character speculation thread? Now i'm curious lmao.
    PsychoLogical
    PsychoLogical
    A couple of idiots went overkill when the topic of LGBT came up and people went back and forth about this or that. Look at tab 424 on the Character Discussion Thread and you can prob get the picture since the comments never got deleted as the mod that locked the thread didn’t want to bother. Been locked since then.
    Mr. Reloaded
    Mr. Reloaded
    Ah. That sucks.
    Graduated High School today, finally.
    Reactions: mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    IDK much about Japanese colleges, but yeah Japanese high schools seem like an over-competitive hell
    ChampioN One
    ChampioN One
    Yo, congrats!

Well @mehmeh1 academic session ends in the month of May/June where I live , even I graduated in the month of July last year.
    It's the same in my country too. High school are a hell lot competitive as compared to colleges.
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    oh, I guess it's due to the seasons being the opposite in the southern hemisphere. And well, I guess it's the whole rush to get to a prestigious college?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…