• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AuraChannelerChris

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, is there any way you can give me a Modest Pokemon with the ability Synchronize?

I could probably give you Misdreavus in return (not in the same trade though).
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    In what game? I barely just started BD.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    It would be BD, but don't worry if you can't. I was just asking.
    Would you like me to send you a Shiny Zamazenta code for your Pokemon Sword?

On that note, do you want to forego a Shiny Zacian that I can produce in a non-serious Shield file? I still have that code, but I can give it to someone else.
    As you are probably aware, BDSP spoilers are floating around.

Best to avoid the BDSP general discussion, and probably mute "BDSP" and "leaks" (and maybe other words) on twitter.
    Are you picking up Brilliant Diamond or Shining Pearl?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    So both?
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    Nope. Just BD.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I was going to get both versions, but BD is mostly for my friend. My main game will be SP so I can give you some exclusives.

If I may make one request, I would prefer Crandios as a Skull Fossil. That way I can reset for what I want.
    Do you need a Shiny Zacian code? I don't remember if you had Sword or Shield.
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    To clear the confusion, I need a code for my Sword game. That is all.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Yeah, when they release the code for Sword (which would be shiny Zamezenta), then I can definitely grab one for you.
    That code comes out November 12 I believe.

In the meantime, there is no way you could use a shiny Zacian code.
    If you want shiny Zacian, I can surely trade one, but you can't use the code yourself.
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    Oh, okay. I'll just wait.
    I can send the final smash character footage to you, but just be aware that it will likely be spoiled in the thumbnail and title.
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    I am a master of covering the screen with my hand. Do what you can.
    Heard some leaks from the Direct had started to appear on twitter, so you may want to avoid the site for now.
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    Well, luckily, I only follow voice actors on Twitter so they kind of can't say anything about leaks or else they get fired. Ha ha.

But still, I'll avoid Twitter then.
    I'm glad that someone else got WarioWare: Get it Together! How are you liking it?
    Personally, this game beats WarioWare Gold, and I really liked that title.

BTW, I beat your score in the Wario Cup, but I'm sure you can beat mine back if you really wanted to.

Also, my infection went away. I'm no longer contagious, or have any fever.
    Just to let you know, I got a COVID infection since Sunday, but I'm starting to feel better now.
    Would you help me get some Dynamax Adventure that are Sword exclusive?

Specifically, I need Tornadus, Latios, Ho-oh and Dialga.

I don't know of specific time yet.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Maybe it was Peonia instead that you had to talk to (while having the legendary at the front of your party.

I can also get you Shield exclusives if need be.
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    Sooo are you saying I can get more copies of them if I already caught them?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Not really. I'm saying that you can repeat the missions so that other's have a chance to catch them.

Once you catch them yourself, than that is the only you specfically can capture them.

The feature is there for helping friends out.
    Hey, I have had to make some adjustments to my sleep schedule, but with any luck, I should still be able to get up for the Pokemon Presents.

I assume you want me to send it to you (provided I can).
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I seem to be able to wake up early enough in the morning, so with any luck, I can send you the video. Would you like that?
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    Oh, sure. Please do.
    Hey, I hope I didn't ruffle any feathers in regards to Veronica Taylor.
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    DAMN YOU!

Is what I'd say if I was, so no. I'm not into saying demeaning "you" in my posts like others do.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…