• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
The Cubs might be repeating the 2012-14 rebuild and we saw what happened there in 2015 and 16, they're better than the White Sox and Bears lmao.
There's a chance they could decide that they want to be competitive and sign some big free agents though. It'd be hilarious if they signed Clayton Kershaw lmao.
Hunter Zolomon
Hunter Zolomon
If they get Kershaw I'm going to LOL haha.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
It'd be hilarious xD
I want them to give a long contract to one of the ex core players that they traded away along with a 4-5 year contract for an ace or close to an ace starter (along with a lot of 1 or 2 year contracts for the bullpen and other needs)
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Unit522 just uploaded another 2016 clown story lmao
Hunter Zolomon
Hunter Zolomon
Those stories are the best lol.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Ikr? Lol. The clown broke into the person's house xD
Hunter Zolomon
Hunter Zolomon
The Lions tied with the Steelers lol. The kicker could have won it for them, but he missed a 42 yard field goal. At least they can't go 0-17 now lol.
Hunter Zolomon
Hunter Zolomon
They can go 0-16-1 now lol.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
That's funny lol.
I heard a rumor that apparently the Cubs might go after Corey Seager lol
Hunter Zolomon
Hunter Zolomon
That would be funny lol