• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

BCVM22
BCVM22
I’ll take it. Thank you.
Auraninja
Auraninja
Swablu is rarer than I thought it was. I was lucky enough to see it fairly soon to know it was there, but unlucky enough to think there were plenty of them. I did catch some of them, but I didn't like their overall stats (and none of them were Modest).

Also, would you happen to know if happiness stop at a certain point like it did in Sword/Shield? The last thing I want are hax benefits.
BCVM22
BCVM22
I'm not privy to any knowledge about the Happiness factors in this game that you aren't.
Auraninja
Auraninja
Swablu I'm almost inclined to breed for a better one.
Auraninja
Auraninja
If you don't mind speed reduction, I could easily get a Quiet one.
BCVM22
BCVM22
I'm leery of reducing Speed, Altaria is already right on the edge as it is. I can be patient for Modest, it's not as if I'll have time to play longer than the time needed to make a trade any time in the next day or so.
Auraninja
Auraninja
I can either Modest breed, or I can give you a Bold one with a bad Sp. Attack IV (3-8).
If the latter, I would want you to breed me a Bold one back (I would give you an Everstone for that).
BCVM22
BCVM22
Bad Sp. Attack might be fatal for Altaria, it's already low (base 70) as it is. I can wait for Modest breed.