• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Auraninja
Auraninja
Is there any way you can give someone Pale Sphere L's? I didn't see any undergrounds spheres in my item list.

What we could do is do a joint underground session, maybe.
I'm going out for ramen with a friend fairly soon, but I wouldn't mind doing that sometime this evening.
BCVM22
BCVM22
Oh, I figured you could attach and trade Underground spheres like any other item. Wtf I guess not. Shit. The large sphere sellers have TM 53 for me today.
Auraninja
Auraninja
But what if we did a joint underground session? You might have a better chance of finding some if I joined in.
BCVM22
BCVM22
Does that help the odds of finding a given item any?
Auraninja
Auraninja
I'm not sure to be honest.
My line of thinking is that if we were in the underground, and I have the Shining Pearl version, then maybe you would be able to get some Pale Sphere Ls'.
BCVM22
BCVM22
I believe someone just contacted me to say they have my TM at a price I can afford.