• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Power Up
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Don't bother arguing logic with people like RafaSceptile. They just go around in circles, using any strawman/fallacy/whataboutism etc to avoid having to admit that they're wrong. I moved the argument I had with him into DMs, countered him flawlessly, and he bailed out. Legit don't see what good comes from doing something wrong, and actually believing in it to the point that anyone trying to counter = they're bad.
    Panky..
    Panky..
    What would even the point of that be? They'll either ignore / not bother or bail out at the first sign of being factually cornered. As proven in my DMs to him. They'll do everything but admit that they're in the wrong. That Twitter image you sent me once is applicable here.
    LazySpy
    LazySpy
    To have fun poking at how badly Rafa is performing
    Power Up
    Power Up
    Can't stop myself from responding to stupidity once provoked.
    Btw, that's some really cool fanart for Yu and Yosuke. P4 is great.
    Power Up
    Power Up
    Assume I have zero idea of the background of the art I use lol.
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    ayy, yeah I remember you saying that with that yugioh one, but still if you're looking for a great RPG at some point, I really recommend P4 (or P4G if you can)
    All of the 4Chan crap might be more funny if Scott wasn't one of the of the people speculating about my age a while back. Not to mention I've apparently been mentioned five or six different times in the whatever thread they use to talk about the anime again.
    Reactions: mehmeh1
    Power Up
    Power Up
    It's really uncomfortable knowing that there are people here who post there as well, some of them who bad mouth me with really rough language based on the screenshots there since there is no mod supervision there. I don't know what I can do at this point.
    Power Up
    Power Up
    Seeing him come back again and again is more than just a weird feeling and seeing other people here hide behind more anonymity to bash me there is even worse.
    Power Up
    Power Up
    I bet I could go there to ask if they could stop mentioning me and they would literally mock me and bash me even more.
    should probably go back to rarely checking this place...also should probably drop the show, but sunk cost fallacy is a hell of a thing. least I can say is that I'm likely done after JN
    Watched the new Spider-Man movie. Script and characters were all over the place. Fun movie though.
    Reactions: LazySpy
    LazySpy
    LazySpy
    Yup. That movie's plot is broken in so many ways it's insane, there's only so few actually functionall characters, as the plot itself even assasinates some of them in order to work... But it's very entertaining, possibly the most out of the MCU Spidey films.
    Power Up
    Power Up
    Yeah, assassination is a good way to describe it. So much of the past felt like it was dragged through the mud to make this movie. They finally succeeded in having me care about Tom Holland's Spider-Man after I found him to be ok in Homecoming and horrible in Far From Home, but at what cost honestly?
    Reactions: Morax
    Power Up
    Power Up
    I definitely don't think the cast needed to be this bloated, really felt like a detriment to this movie and the past ones, but fanservice gotta fanservice
    I post once, maybe twice a week yet somehow idiots here still decide to obsess over my posts and head over to 4Chan to complain about me. Honestly at this point considering DMing the mods the names of the people I'm 99%-100% confident post here and on 4Chan to get them banned or something to get it to stop. The screenshots I've been continually sent have both aggravating to read, but helpful in that sense.
    wait a second, is that......Jesse/Johan from Yugioh GX? Didn't know you watched Yugioh
    Power Up
    Power Up
    I don't know. Just liked the art lol
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    ayy, yeah fair enough, it is pretty well done. Not surprised he has some great art, since he's a fan favorite from what I've seen in the fandom
    power up we miss you in the group chat
    leave this hellscape
    Power Up
    Power Up
    Last I remember the group chat was dead. Didn't everyone leave even before I did?
    keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    it revived after though there's a bit of inactivity now since gen and victorian took a break
    Mentioned multiple times again on 4Chan. I wish there were someway to tell who is posting about me there so that something could be done at least on this end. I don't know why so many people are obsessed with me.
    Morax
    Morax
    I wouldn't pay much attention to it. 4chan will be 4chan, there's a reason it's called the shi.thole of the internet.
    Power Up
    Power Up
    I don't know dude. I've heard horror stories of people being doxxed through 4chan. It's why I'm a bit worried.
    Morax
    Morax
    4chan isn’t one single entity. There are boards more dangerous than others. /vp/ (pokemon) is full of losers though. You don’t need to be afraid of these pussies.
    Greetings. What are your thoughts on 1984? Do you believe Orwell's work should be a warning but is it being used as a guide today? (or are all references in your profile just for aesthetic purposes? xD) Just curious though.
    Power Up
    Power Up
    It's a meme, I'll be removing it soon. But I do really enjoy Orwell's work and do think it's something to look as a guide for today.
    Not sure how to feel that there are some users so obsessed with me that they discuss it on their profile pages. And this is after I've already been aware that users here go to 4Chan to complain about me which was already hilarious in itself! And yes, I know who you are and I couldn't give two sh*ts about your opinion of me. Why would I value the thoughts of brainless people I despise?
    Power Up
    Power Up
    I don't post or look at 4Chan so I have no idea what it was ever like. I just want Serebii users here to stop mentioning my name there.
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Martinat388
    Martinat388
    They made fun of me for liking gen 8 more than gen 5 and criticising gen 5. I don't really care about people hating me though, but I can understand finding it annoying
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…