• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Auraninja
Auraninja
I asked about the Ditto partially because I could give you a Turtwig back, and I might be able to get someone to breed me Piplup.

I will happily take a Chimchar though.
If beggars can be choosers, I would like a nature that is either neutral, or raises Attack or Speed while lowering anything else.
BCVM22
BCVM22
I'll let you know before I start later what nature Infernape is, and what nature the Ditto is.
Auraninja
Auraninja
At any point, can I borrow your Ditto? I want to try to get the starters before I head off to the E4.
BCVM22
BCVM22
Infernape is Bold (+ Def - Atk) and Ditto is Modest (+ Sp. Atk - Def). I won’t Everstone either of them and I’ll breed a few.

You can borrow my Ditto but I’ll need it back, it’s shiny and foreign.
BCVM22
BCVM22
I have a Brave Chimchar (+ Atk - Speed) ready for you.
Auraninja
Auraninja
Brave is slightly less than ideal because of the Speed, but I could take it from you.
I might do that trade tomorrow if you don't mind.

Also, if you don't mind, I'll wait for the Ditto. I might get my friend over for a special trade session next weekend.
If I can't do that, it'll be in two weeks.
BCVM22
BCVM22
The other Chimchar options are Bold, Modest, and Sassy, none of which quite fit your criteria, but you're welcome to any/all of them. I can be ready to trade tomorrow evening.