• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Xuxuba
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Xuxu, what've you been up to?
    Have you been well?
    Reactions: Xuxuba
    Xuxuba
    Xuxuba
    Hope your work load will diminish aswell! I truly enjoy your posts so i am glad you decided to pass by even if only for a bit! Gotta admit, i was bit hesitant about Serena coming back because i was afraid of what the writers might do to her character, but after seeing her poster be released it dawned on me just how much i missed her, so i ended up becoming more optimistic and really happy for her return.
    Kuzehiko
    Kuzehiko
    Thanks, Xuxu! I enjoy yours a lot as well. Your posts are reasonable, passionate and unbiased. Well, I always felt like Serena would return one day. It was just a matter of time, and of course I was really looking forward to it...
    Kuzehiko
    Kuzehiko
    I wouldn't not be honest if I said I wasn't worried about how the writers might handle her characterization but I have hope that they'll have her stay true to how she really is while having grown up as a coordinator! She looks SO pretty, I simply love it. Yay glad that you're also happy about it ^^
    Why did you feel the interactions of Clemont/Bonnie in the recent ep was awful? That was the one thing I thought the writers did very well. They introduced their pokemon to each other, caught up on what each other was doing, Bonnie tickling Dracovish, etc. And then Clemont's invention figured out what Sirfectch'd was doing for the battle. That portion of the episode was handled great.
    How are you? Sometimes I feel like you are the only reasonable person in this forum hehe :)
    janejane6178
    janejane6178
    Thank you for sympathizing with me. I don't take these people very seriously. They are like bullies, they like ganging up against one person and try to make him feel bad. This forum is meant to be fun and be a place for everyone to share their opinions regarding Pokemon. So I don't feel the need to give them any explanations regarding why and how I express my Pokemon-related opinions.
    Xuxuba
    Xuxuba
    No worries. At times like this, i wish we had a block option, like Twitter does. The ignore button doesn't seem nearly enough, as they still get to see and react to the post of the person they are harassing/trying to bait.
    janejane6178
    janejane6178
    True to that. Idk why we don't have such an option here. Its basic.
    How come all ur posts are just so accurate and on point? You are amazing
    Reactions: Morax and Xuxuba
    janejane6178
    janejane6178
    I totally agree with everything u wrote. You can see they gave a ** about these games .
    But I like having a game to play, and I like to cuz its a nice therapy :p
    So I dont think of these games as new. I think about it as playing DP on Switch.
    Do I consider it godly like previous games, such as: ORAS, XY, Platinum etc? Nope

Its sad that even the Lets Go games had more improvements than these games hehe
    Morax
    Morax
    Xuxuba
    Xuxuba
    Hi @Morax ! Well i did finish the bar exam and got my admission, but i am currently not working as a lawyer. My job is more akin to a judger's assistant, writing some verdicts, which he then signs and publishes.
    Don't post that much anymore huh?
    Reactions: janejane6178
    janejane6178
    janejane6178
    Two of my fav users here. Every lne of ur comments is accurate
    Xuxuba
    Xuxuba
    Yeah i am kind of tired of Pokémon in general, both the games and anime. But i still visit here every now and then, still enjoy reading ur posts
    janejane6178
    janejane6178
    <3
    Yes, Pokemon dissapointed me in both games and anime lately (ever since sm started)
    I still try to like it cuz Its therapy for me hehe
    I'm Minun, and you are Plusle. ;p
    Kuzehiko
    Kuzehiko
    We recently got into obligatory quarantine as well. I'm okay and working from home. I'll have to get used to be locked down hehe.
    Xuxuba
    Xuxuba
    Each State is responding differently. Here where i live we are currently having a lockdown and we have a curfew too.
    Recently a woman on our building who caught covid was wandering about and getting out of house so we called the police on her.
    Kuzehiko
    Kuzehiko
    Yeah pretty much the same here. So your state is into lockdown as well. I wish the best for you, take care! Damn that sucks. I don't understand why people infected with covid do not respect obligatory qurantine and they go out like if nothing is happening. It has also happened here. You did well.
    Do you want Serena back to make an appearance in Journeys?
    Xuxuba
    Xuxuba
    I mean, i am a little afraid they might screw up her character, but yes i would love for her to return.

Tho, i can't help but feel like most of the writers don't care much about her as much as the head of the staff back in XY and XY&Z.
    Power Up
    Power Up
    Basically my sentiment although I’m much more mixed on her returning based on what you’ve already mentioned
    ahh a Serena thread in PAD, and of course, it goes the way they always have
    Reactions: mehmeh1 and Xuxuba
    Xuxuba
    Xuxuba
    Yeah, i am not surprised. It sure gets repetitive. At this point i just ignore these threads, cuz i know they will be derailed if not closed anyway. Lately, i just found it more entertaining to analyze and enjoy the characters on my own, rather than to participate in these so called discussions, which always end up being one-sided conversations with people who barely know the character.
    Hey Xuxu, how've you been?
    Xuxuba
    Xuxuba
    I was thinking of playing a RPG, but i don't have a international credit card to use on the eShop and i can't go out to but a new one, so i will probably play Fire Emblem for the 300 time or maybe play one of my old ds games.

That is great, hopefully the numbers won't grow too much there.

Ikr, he is the worst president ever. He is homophobic, racist, sexist and just dumb.
    Kuzehiko
    Kuzehiko
    That's sad but sounds like Fire Emblem is one of your favorite games isn't it? I played it once and I enjoyed it a lot! Its good, I never get tired of playing my favorite games over and over hehe.

Thank you, hopefully it will!
    Damn, Don't tell me your president is Trump lol.
    Xuxuba
    Xuxuba
    Tbh, i do like Fire Emblem, but i am more of a casual player. This new Fire Emblem game i definetly played a lot more than the usual, bc it has a bunch of different routes you can take and i was very curious to see every character's perspective.

Regarding the president, he is called Bolsonaro. He is the worst.
    hi, how are you? I've seen you around the SwSh forum and your username seemed brazilian so I had to check out haha. I'm brazilian too. prazer em te conhecer!
    Xuxuba
    Xuxuba
    Oi, prazer! Você está certo, sou do Brasil msm kkkk N sabia q alguém ia conseguir descobrir so pelo nick
    Reactions: mozao
    Calling that out the other day was very nice of you.
    Xuxuba
    Xuxuba
    The worst part is that i was talking to one of them via PM and he said to me that they should know how to speak properly because "english is the easiest language". Like, they completely ignore the fact that some people's first language is incredibly different, sometimes they even use a different alphabet. Not to mention there are people out there without the time and means to study it aswell.
    Xuxuba
    Xuxuba
    To complain about the way they talk?! That can be extremely discouraging for someone who is learning a language.
    Kuzehiko
    Kuzehiko
    >english
    >easiest language
    That guy never tried learning a language from what I see. If you are a native speaker it will obviously be easy.

It's not just that. If you study another major its most likely that studying a new language won't get in your head easily.

I agree. Understimating them wiil make them feel terrible. It's just unacceptable.
    Hi, regarding your last post in the Favourite character of a theme or franchise thread, I assume from that you're are an FMA Brotherhood fan right? I'm personally a huge fan of that show and absolutely love it, it's my favourite anime of all time. :)
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I see, always nice to find another fan of this absolute masterpiece of a show. I can spend an hour talking about all the great and magnificient aspects this show has by I still won't be even able to scratch the surface. :)
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Who are your favourite characters from the series? I bet you can guess who my favourite character is from my avatar. ;)
    Xuxuba
    Xuxuba
    Sorry for taking too long to respond, it has been a while since i've seen my own page lol. I love Ed too, but my favorite character is Olivia Armstrong. I do really like the way Envy was written as an antagonist too, although it's kind of "i love to hate him, but also pity him too" kind of case.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…