• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
jinnrob
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• idk why dephender deleted my comment reply to you with the jp titles, but this is the title for the new ep as per the sources noted:
    12/16 JN136:サトシとゴウ!、新たなるを旅立ち!! (from twitter)
    (Japanese: サトシとゴウ! 新たなるを旅立ち!! Satoshi and Go! Embark on a New Journey!!) (from bulbapedia)
    If you have any insight on the possible translations that would be really cool!
    jinnrob
    jinnrob
    Thanks! Dephender seems a little tight about this for whatever reason. If your curious, what you sent me implies that they are going on the journey together based on the grammar. If they were going separate ways, it would have been written differently.
    lemoncatpower
    lemoncatpower
    thank-you! Although I was ready for Goh to go, it's not hard to swallow by any means that he is staying so I am just now looking forward to them going to paldea together!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…