• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
BCVM22
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How are you doing?

I'm trying to work at a junior college. I actually have this presentation on aerobic respiration slated for March 25th.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I'm managing. Good luck on your presentation.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Thanks, I got the first stage of the powerpoint done, but I need to add pictures, and practice it to see if it fits the time limit.
    How much are your turnips in ACNH today?

Mine have never been high enough to make a profit this week.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I have a window here where I can open up. I’ll monitor this until 9:40 PM CT.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I already took care of the turnips, bur thank you anyway. I just thought I would sell them anyway since I would get no profit from them either way.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Alright.
    I actually took a small break from Legends Arceus. It's a game that I wanted to enjoy at its fullest, so I'll get back to it when I'm ready to have more fun with it. In the meantime, I'm playing Xenoblade 2 (partially because of the new announcement hype), and I currrently have over 220 hours clocked in.

Anyway, how are you doing? I could be doing better, but I suppose it's not that bad for me.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I'm getting by. Yourself?
    Man, I'm trying to find the last wisp location in the fields area. I don't want to look it up.

I wish they would import that spooky lantern item from Twilight Princess HD, ha ha.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Good news is I can’t spoil the location for you.
    So good news, bad news:

Good news is that yesterday, I found another shiny Luxio which makes my total non-guaranteed shinies I caught up to 3.
    Bad news is that today, I thought I heard the sparkling effect, yet after doing as thorough of a search I could, I couldn't find a shiny.
    I don't even know if I imagined it or not. There wasn't a major time change to where it would disappear or anything.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I didn't even know there was a sparkling sound effect.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    You can "hear" shinies by simply hearing the bling sound effect when they appear on the map.

This is how I was able to find the Wurmple and the second Luxio.
    How far are you in the game (no spoilers)?

I got to the third area and just obtained Basculegion, which I'm using to search different areas.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Yeah, I'm really taking my time on this.

BTW, do you know when Quest 47 (the balloon popping mini-game in the coastlands) appears? I just got Basculegion, and I did set up the Coastland camp like it says on the Serebii site, but I haven't seen a way to initiate it. I'm guessing I might have to clear the Cobalt Coastlands map (do the story missions within) in order to activate it.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I don’t know, sorry. I got the one in the plains to appear.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Apparently, you do have to complete the Cobalt Coastlands map in order to do the request.

Anyway, I just clear the map, so I'll see where I'll go from here.
    I just found a shiny Luxio in Legends Arceus and managed to capture it!
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Exciting! Enjoy.

I'm in the market for Riolu, Rufflet, Hippopotas, and Sliggoo, if you come across any of those. I just hit the Crimson Mirelands for the first time.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Now I found and caught a shiny Wurmple. What is even my luck?

I basically where you said you were, in the Crimson Mirelands, but I doing a lot of bonus stuff, so I may not be the best person to ask.
    I will hit you up if I happen to find any though.
    BTW, I sent you that Tremendous Statue because when I went to your town, I took pictures of where you were missing art pieces.

I can send you what I have that you don't, or I could chill on that for a while while you catch up.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I'll take whatever you have that I don't, thanks. Redd sold me the right half of the Japanese painting with the two flying ogres last week. I didn't realize it was fake and I was so mad, both at myself and Redd.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    The way to remember that is that Fujin is green like Tornadus and carries the wind bag.
    I forgot to grab my friend's Diamond copy, so it may take me a bit before I can set up the Piplup thing.
    I think I'll shoot for a female Piplup. That way, I can breed it myself, and trade it back to my Diamond file.
    No worry about erasing the wrong file needed.
    Since I can't trade between one Switch (no Home compatibility), I'll probably need your help.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I'm not sure if I've unlocked the IV checker. How and where?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    In the battle tower, a scientist on the East side of the room will give you the feature that you can use in Boxes.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I'll take a look tomorrow.
    So when do I go for pears? It's appearantly very impearative that I get them.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I have ample blue roses, yes.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Maybe some day I'll grab one and it can go into my flower garden (I have a bush fence enclosure around all the flower types I collected).
    That is, if you would allow me to grab one. My breeding hasn't been fruitful.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    You can take a handful even. There’s a nice little population of them on the northeast cliff. I’ve allowed them to grow wild up there so I’d have plenty to decorate with.
    What is your ACNH town's native fruit?

If it happens to be cherry or pear, I would like to buy several at your store.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Pears. Next time I have time you can fly in and pick whatever you want from the pear trees. I don't need them. You can take cherries from the orchard too.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I wanted to buy them in bulk at your store so that I can do all those pear recipes.

I have all the fruit trees, but it would take a long time to get the 90ish fruit you need for a recipe.

Plus, money is really not an obstacle.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Oh okay. Feel free to do that too, then.
    How much are you paying attention to the datamines, and which ones are you paying attention to?
    Personally, I'm trying to avoid story spoilers other than early plot, but I'm looking at the new Pokemon and available ones in the dex.
    Other than the Ditto, could you possibly give me a female Chimchar?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I don't have one. If you need one, I can try and set aside some time to hatch a bunch and flip the coin repeatedly.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I might put Chimchar on the back burner for a bit since I have seen Infernape for my Pokedex.

I think I need a Ditto, and maybe even a Mantyke (because of the 8th gym roadblock).
    At some point, I may want to do a trade swap with Palkia and Dialga.

I don't know the when though.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Okay. By the way, I didn't know if you had a Feebas or not, but I hope you enjoy having one of mine all the same.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Thanks for the Feebas.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    There's actually a Feebas calculator floating around on the Internet.

Basically, you can grab the winning Lotto Number and see what the possible spots are. Two days will narrow now the seed.

Because of that, Feebas wasn't too hard to find.
    I'm going to have a complete art exhibit in ACNH tomorrow.

Just let me know which art pieces you still need and I may have some extra.

Also, if you want any fakes for your catalogue, let me know.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I think I have all the fakes I need (all statues), but thank you.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    What about athentic pieces of art? Would you let me know what your missing (unless you don't want help)?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Yes, that I can do. I will take a museum census.
    Do you have a favorite game that isn't Nintendo or Sonic related?

BTW, hello.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Any system is fine, but I might bar Banjo-Kazooie as well because that seems too obvious.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Also, Banjo used to be a Nintendo property.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Yeah I didn't count Banjo-Kazooie because it was a Nintendo second party at the time, but I suppose if you squint and turn your head enough it qualifies.
    If you would like some artwork for your museum, could you post any paintings/statues you are missing in AC:NH?
    Any artwork I can get rid of would be great.

BTW, thank you for your condolences.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I'll have to check against a list and see what I'm missing. More statues than paintings.
    Hey, in some personal news, my last surviving grandfather (maternal grandfather) is likely going to pass away within a week.
    I think they said he has a ruptured aorta. His chances were said to be 100:1, so it's better to say goodbye at this point.

(I accidentally posted this in my feed.)
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I'm sorry to hear that. All the best to you and your family.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Update: He passed away last night.

It's unfortunate, but it's the reality of the situation.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I'm sorry for your loss.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…