• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Mr.Munchlax
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, it's me again. I know I've been a major flake, and I'm sorry about that. I've got a fairly interesting idea, if you're willing to discuss. Is Moira going to be going through Paldea? :D
    hey do you have glastrier, regidrago or zarude for trade?
    Ryohei
    Ryohei
    not even the regular zarude? sorry im asking cause i saw your post in the trading thread :(
    Mr.Munchlax
    Mr.Munchlax
    I got what I originally wanted from those trades so I’m not offering them anymore. Plus I was never offering Regidrago to begin with
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    can't you transfer them from an account to another through home anyways? (excluding Zarude) So no need for trading
    Personal opinion: I’m NEVER going to play Breath of the Wild or its sequel because of how everyone places it so high on a pedestal that any game that’s not like it is considered garbage
    I like the trainer card graphics you use in your signature. How did you make those?
    Mr.Munchlax
    Mr.Munchlax
    Thanks! I took screenshots of my league card in the game using my Switch & then I tweak them in Photoshop
    Mr.Munchlax
    Mr.Munchlax
    I usually just change the card showing all my pokémon but I decided to have a little fun with the one showing my trainer avatar for Pokémon Go’s fashion week :p
    masdog
    masdog
    Cool. They're very well done.
    Actually, I was confused about the back side of it. I just assumed the front side was normal.
    Mr.Munchlax
    Mr.Munchlax
    Oh, that was done on photoshop too. The 6 boxes are meant to show Moira’s current team, the pokémon in the middle show her reserves, and the number on the bottom shows her ranking for the World Chanpionships/Coronation Series (within the story)
    Mr.Munchlax
    Mr.Munchlax
    I used a screenshot of my trainer card from the game as a base, but then I edited it by looking up sprites, icons, & other assets form sites like Serebii, Google, & Bulbapedia
    Episode 6-10 are now on Disney+, so I'll be catching up soon.
    Reactions: Mr.Munchlax
    TheWanderingMist
    TheWanderingMist
    I will assume that the time you said "Today's episode was especially awesome" was episode 8. I must say, it's way more fun going into these with zero internet knowledge and completely avoiding any information on it, and looking on things later to see what was being said prior to their debut. Episode 8 was apparently "probably filler". Luckily, I didn't have that expectation.
    TheWanderingMist
    TheWanderingMist
    Also, easily one of my favorite episodes. I just finished Eclipse Lake so I've only got Yesterday's Lie, then I'll have to wait again.
    TheWanderingMist
    TheWanderingMist
    All caught up! I see Eclipse Lake was "Let's use half the season's animation budget on this episode"
    Well, I've completely embarrassed myself. Now to fade into obscurity for a while -_-
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    I mean part time delusion is still less insane than full time delusion
    TheCharredDragon
    TheCharredDragon
    TheWanderingMist, Part Time Dillusion, for all your dillusional needs! Just call ajskdkdllaoakka and you're good to go!
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    that was before, now it's
    TheWanderingMist, Full Time Delusion! Wanna dive into a black hole you will never go out of? Wanna have your mind warped beyond recognition? Dial #10338 and we'll get to you in no time!
    I feel like I want to replay Pokémon Black & White since the story feels more relevant today than it did when the games first came out, especially if you live in the US
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    Did you ever replay it?
    Replaying Crystal again & noticing similar flaws found in SWSH has helped me better respect all Pokemon games
    I’m really starting to hate Bulbapedia for being so cluttered with ads |:\
    WishIhadaManafi5
    WishIhadaManafi5
    Ah. I have Ad Block plus on mine and it blocks the ads on their site ok. Do they show up on other sites as well, meaning the same kind of ads?
    Mr.Munchlax
    Mr.Munchlax
    Is that a premium program?

A few ads like that show up on the Serebii, but they're not as bad as Bulbapedia
    WishIhadaManafi5
    WishIhadaManafi5
    No. It's free.
    As of today, I’m officially done with grad school & classes in general! It hasn’t completely sunk in yet but WOO-HOO!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…