• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
RafaSceptile
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wonder how many of your likes have contributed to my overall total (and maintaining my 3:1 ratio of likes/post) lol.
    Rafa the skeptical, what is your wisdom?
    RafaSceptile
    RafaSceptile
    According to who?
    Morax
    Morax
    According to the supreme authority, Morax himself.
    RafaSceptile
    RafaSceptile
    Idk, self proclamation of something is kinda sus too
    858046071451549726.webp
    Reactions: Morax
    Discord’s lagging for me but congrats on 75 wins. If you can show me your teams. I’m really interested in how you handled Moltres so many times
    • Love
    Reactions: RafaSceptile
    RafaSceptile
    RafaSceptile
    The problem is actually to know what damage dealers I want to use that I don't plan to use against Moltres while still saving some for Tapu Bulu.

Oh and getting Slippery Slope'd
    Ignition
    Ignition
    How many pairs do you have left
    RafaSceptile
    RafaSceptile
    I have 101 sync pairs and 27 eggmons left
    Good taste, you are Alolan Guardian
    • Love
    Alolan Glaceon
    Alolan Glaceon
    I think around episode 10, it was nice to watch then and such a rest for myself and the spirit. It's a shame this series is over
    RafaSceptile
    RafaSceptile
    In a sense I am glad the series is over, because as much as I like it, the anime needs fresh air after some time, and at the end SM will stays with its own identity
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    BW and XY were the worst imo, and I'm not a fan of journeys either. SM was pretty mediocre as well but not as bad as those three.
    i made fun of his cringe list and ducked out of the thread and apparently im your backup
    We eating good these last few episodes❤️

[No but you always seem like a relatively normal poster on the anime and S&M. Mad respect to your vibes.]
    That Misty fan Bendicion really has nothing better to do with her time than criticize May in every thread. Even sadder she keeps trying to say May was treated like a background character or didn't do anything, it shows her jealousy how Misty was treated in Johto she tried to project it onto May. LOL
    M
    Mazeal
    LOL, Bendicion is still going at it non-stop. I wonder at this point if her posts should be reported for borderline trolling at this point. Now she's attacking other people who say anything positive about May. Especially since she just copy/pastes the same thing in every thread. LMAO, I can't believe a person like this exists in the year 2022, she reminds me of the misty fans from a decade ago
    Sorry but this is the last time I am using this account. I am tired of the stupid moderation team and its double standards.
    If you are interested to talk with me about something, you can ask here for mi Discord account or something.

Thanks to the people I had the opportunity to talk during the last 2 years.
    For your own sanity I suggest you utilize the Ignore function, you’ll save a lot of mental pain. :p
    RafaSceptile
    RafaSceptile
    She looks fantastic in her new design, much better than the previous one, but if people is already complaining about she not having the blue ribbon, I accepted that the discussion about the episode will be another shitshow, so I will most likely watch it for myself trying to avoid as many discussion as possible.
    Blue Saturday
    Blue Saturday
    Yeah, my main (only?) issue with her crush was it being stagnant. They should have had her organically develop them over the course of the series or had her ultimately grow toward dropping them period. Instead she was always presented as pretty adoring of Satoshi which felt pretty one-note and meh. I dislike that this shipping nonsense is going to eclipse her Pokémon, Koharu, Lutia, and her character tomorrow.
    RafaSceptile
    RafaSceptile
    Agree, one of the main problems with XY was taking the "easy route" with Amourshipping by avoiding any kind of onscreen development on that topic. Instead, we got a character that was already in love for Ash since the very beginning with a very poor backstory. And they made Ash so dense that he never noticed those feelings.
    Nothing against you & @LazySpy but can you continue the discussion somewhere else? It seems like the two of you aren’t getting through to each other so I’d suggest dropping it but if you want at least take it to PMs. Again nothing against you but you two have been going at this for the day and no sign of reaching a point with each other.
    RafaSceptile
    RafaSceptile
    The funny part is that LazySpy sent me a message like 1-2 weeks ago for discuss personal stuff to prevent those things but for some reason he never tried to discuss about this here. And I also forgot about this message until you mentioned it lol

unknown.png
    LazySpy
    LazySpy
    So have I. I genuinelly forgot about this and, again, sorry about that.
    Ignition
    Ignition
    It’s no issue @LazySpy. Trust me I’ve had times where I let the argumentative side of me get carried way. It’s just not good for either of your mental health and I’m sure both of you mean well in your arguments. Just try to tone it down a bit and realize when there’s no point of arguing and just agree to disagree.
    OMG Diamond and Pearl Ash was SO misrepresented in the series, he was so dummy than he wasn't able to recognize TRio on those disguises. Worst series ever.

This is pretty much the logic about the people complaining about the joke gag
    unknown.png
    RafaSceptile
    RafaSceptile
    Yes, J is one of the few Pokémon anime characters that deliberately tried to kill someone, in this case, Ash
    LazySpy
    LazySpy
    That's not her debut, that's the Riolu episode (I think) which I haven't seen yet. I'm refferencing the episode where she kidnapped a Gardevoir and an Absol.

Paul, well, from what I know, apparently his approach is framed later on as just a diffirent method of training and he's excused on some terrible things he does including something really bad he did to his Chimchar, apparently.
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Oh yeah I know, its just something I vaguely remembered. I'd probably hate the episode now though since I can't stand Riolu and Lucario anymore thanks to BW and XY.

It seemed like they slightly changed their plans for Paul I guess.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…