• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AuraChannelerChris

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Got some questions for you concerning Three Houses.

Who should be my dancer? I've been seeing Dorothea being a top choice, and I do have her.
    If I am due for a support conversation, and I also have a lost item for the same character, should I return the lost item first, or have the support conversation first?
    This is for a character I already have.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    But as far as individual characters go , who fits the bill more as a dancer? According to different sources, I'm seeing Dorothea being the top choice.

I figured as much about the support conversation. I read somewhere that support levels don't grow until after you have the conversation.
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    I guess people pick Dorothea for thematic reasons.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I've seen people say Dorothea because of her ability to use Swords and Magic. They are suggesting that she is a strategically a good choice.

I might go with her.
    I'm still playing FE3H, at least for the time being. I figured that this playthrough will have a few mistakes, but I can always learn better for the next run I do.

Thank you for your suggestions by the way.
    I have a question regarding Fire Emblem Three Houses.

If a student's motivation is low (but not fully depleted) and you have a missing item for them and a support, should I wait until the support pops up?
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    I hope I can still recall what happened, so...

If the support scene hasn't opened up, give them the item and teach them when you can.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I'm wondering if the supports will open after I do the exploration of the campus.

My thought is that the option will open up the days after the campus exploration, and their motivation will increase that way.

Otherwise, if I gave them the items first, then I would probably be delaying the conversations, unless I specifically choose to teach them.

Maybe that last option is what I should do...
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    I do remember that supports opening during campus explorations that you can't choose to see right away give them the chance to ask you out to go with them during the week, which increases motivation.
    Sending this ahead of time, but since the Pokemon Presents is 6 AM PT, would you like me to send it your way once it's over?
    AuraChannelerChris
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I'll see what I can do because I usually don't wake up that early. I'll have an alarm set on my phone.
    Hey, because of these spoilers floating around, how often are you going to be here before release?
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    Basically avoid the anime section for the poor DP-promotion episodes.

I barely even exist in the Pokemon game section.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I would also advise you don't look at anybody's content history, because not everybody conceals everything within spoiler tags.
    I don't think that would be a problem for me, but just to be safe, I wouldn't do it for anyone.
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    I don't even see someone's content history, so I'll be safe there.
    Just to warn you ahead of time, spoilers for Legends Arceus are making their rounds on twitter.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Also, just to let you know, I'm not going to spoil anything with you.

Everything I discuss will be disclosed within a spoil tag in a designated thread, or via private conversation with people who are viewing said spoilers.

Also, I'm trying to avoid story spoilers for the most part, so there's that.
    By the way, just to let you know, my last surviving grandfather is probably going to pass away soon.
    It's a bit of a sad time. Don't worry about anything though, I didn't mind doing the trade.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    My paternal grandfather died in early 2017, and my maternal grandfather was with me during the funeral.

Now it seems like it's a matter of time before he passes away.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Update: My grandfather has since passed away.
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    Sorry for your loss.
    I meant to ask you, if I beat the Blue Lions path in Fire Emblem: Three Houses, would that give me sufficient knowledge to take on Ashen Wolves without worrying about spoilers? I decided to play some more of Three Houses after putting it off after Chapter 1. I hope I can recruit a few more students.
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    Gilbert x Catherine C (a bit spoiler regarding them); Lorenz x Catherine C and B - On the Blue Lions route, these are only available before the point during Chapter 16 when Catherine returns to her family to request support (?) Because Lorenz (if recruited) does not rejoin you until Chapter 16, his first two supports with Catherine are more or less pre-skip only
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    Ingrid x Seteth A+ (and therefore ending) - Blue Lions only

Aaand that's all.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Thank you.

I'm sure I'll screw something up in this playthrough, but this is meant as a "practice round" anyhow.
    I was trying to get some B supports with students from other houses in hopes they can join mine.

Whenever I do the Ashen Wolves DLC, I'm sure I'll be more versed with the series.
    That's when I get those characters anyway.
    Hey, is there any way you can spare me a Slugma?
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    I just ran in circles for 3 minutes for that. Ha ha.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Thing is, I might reset for it depending on what I get.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    On my third try, I got a Gentle Riolu (neither good nor bad nature), and it's Speed IV is great, while it's Attack stats are middling.

I decided to just go with it. I don't want to fight Team Galactic forever.
    Do you still have that Manaphy egg I traded to you temporarily from that Diamond file?
    AuraChannelerChris
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I guess you can have it if you really want to, but if not, would you trade it back to me at some point?
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    It's yours so you tell me when you want it back. It's too precious for me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…