• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
GhostWallker98

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think I will try to build Leon's team from the anime in Pokemon Sword and beat the game with it until the episode drops. We still have a good amount of hours left. I hope part 1 will be good but as a rule, I try to keep my expectations low.
    Also, has there been any official confirmation that Paul will be in the PWC? I know he was in the opening, but was there any documentation or quotes from authors or the voice actor that he will be in the PWC?
    AZ-the-I-don't-even-know
    AZ-the-I-don't-even-know
    Not as far as I know. It just seems possible that he will be battling Ash when he returns, and the World Championships would likely be where they battle. I would like to see Paul for another reason as well though.
    The first episode was a 6/10. It dragged on a little too much with Dracovish biting Sirfetch'd's sword. The second episode was an 8/10. It had good humor and the battle was pretty good. There were many times where I thought they were going to have Sirfetch'd be the fall guy and it kind of was with it drawing against Altaria. That is the reason for it not being a 9.
    I wish there was an increase in the number of characters a person can type in here, but it is what it is. To continue on from the previous post, even if the anime doesn't make as much money, as long as their games sell well, they can afford a new main protagonist. Pokemon has made it to the point where they can do what they want with the anime without a lot of problems.
    I concluded that I do want Journeys to be the last of Ash. I know it is not going to happen since Journeys hasn't done anything to signify that he could be leaving, but I think it is time for another change. Pokemon made a lot of money because Ash and Pikachu are the main protagonists so I am worried they may stick with him for the next few years. However, their games make more money.
    Wikstrom is going to be in the 1-hour special which is a huge plus. Hopefully, he will be there to watch the battle between Drasna and Ash seeing as how he didn't watch Ash go against Rinto which was the only disappointment.
    Another thing I want from Journeys is a Chloe and Ash-focused episode where they actually explore their friendship or she can end up watching one of Ash's PWC battles. She hasn't watched any of his yet and she probably doesn't even know about the PWC.
    Would be kind of funny if Ash's rank just increases by 1 each time he wins a hyper-class battle from now on. I wouldn't mind it tbh.
    AZ-the-I-don't-even-know
    AZ-the-I-don't-even-know
    I doubt that they are going to. That would give him seven battles or something before he makes it into the master class, which I doubt they would do. At best they will do three or so more battles. If episode 104 really is a battle, it might mean that they will do battles more frequently for the remainder of the series, or it could be that they want to do battle episodes more because they are 1 V 1 instead of 3 V 3.
    AZ-the-I-don't-even-know
    AZ-the-I-don't-even-know
    Obviously the more battles, the better, but I doubt they would go up by one from now, especially after how much he went up in his last battle.
    GhostWallker98
    GhostWallker98
    It's fine if it doesn't go that way. I just want Dracovish and Sirfetch'd as well as Dragonite to be used more. Thank goodness, this episode is providing more support for 2 of them.
    There are certain episodes where I decide that I will watch them once Journeys is finished. This week's Grookey episode is one of them. Nothing against it, but I honestly don't care for Grookey. Bring on Project Mew.
    What I want from Journeys now aside from the Ash vs Paul rematch is other battles not involving Ash or Leon. I want to see other trainers battle each other in the PWC instead of it always being Ash or Leon.
    HOLY CRAP!! PAUL, GRENINJA, AND IRIS are returning!! OPENING WAS FIRE! I wish I could hear the music, but the uploader on Youtube blocked it due to copyright. Sorry for the caps, but I am so excited. I wanted Paul back for so long!! I feel just like a kid again.
    I would love to see Journeys or Pokemon, in general, do something where Ash battles against his past selves (Alolan Ash, Kalos Ash, and Sinnoh Ash) to train for the hyper class. Crazy, I know.
    Who do you all think Ash's next opponent will be? We know Clemont, Bonnie, Wallace, and Lisia are returning. Most of them don't seem like the kind of opponent we need for Ash to transition into the Master Class. Ash has faced a champion in order to get into the hyper class so the next person should be either a champion or an elite four member.
    AZ-the-I-don't-even-know
    AZ-the-I-don't-even-know
    Probably an elite four member/champion. Alola has been unrepresented thus far, so I am hoping something like that (a small chance at Kukui)

He will probably get to rank nine or eight next.
    So since Ash's next hyper-class battle is in 2 days, when do you all estimate he will get another one? I was thinking around April or May-ish.
    AZ-the-I-don't-even-know
    AZ-the-I-don't-even-know
    Soon, I hope. If they do 1 on 1s I hope we get them more frequently, as they are more minor battles.

April seems like a good guess, though it could be May as well.
    GhostWallker98
    GhostWallker98
    Yeah, same. I thought about April because the last hyper-class battle we had was 2 months ago. So 2 months from now would be April but they could always change that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…