• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Joltik-Kid
Joltik-Kid
Ha, I've been waiting for anyone to either ask who my profile pic is or actually know
Reactions: Morax
Morax
Morax
I’m not surprised….people here don’t consume a lot of anime.
Joltik-Kid
Joltik-Kid
Sad actually lol
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Almost every other anime is better than the Pokemon anime. With the exception of Boruto lol
Morax
Morax
@Pokegirl Fan~ Boruto is a x100 better than pokemon lmao. Do you even watch it?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I dropped it after the first several episodes lol
Morax
Morax
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Boruto got better over time. Pokemon is objectively worse.
Joltik-Kid
Joltik-Kid
I'm pretty sure no matter what rating you look at, be it the anime or manga, Boruto is flopping. It doesn't hold a candle to predecessor
Morax
Morax
When did i say it's as good as naruto? lol i'm simply comparing it to pokemon. It's relatively better than Anipoke.
Joltik-Kid
Joltik-Kid
In this particular case, that's pretty subjective. I'm positive you'll find people who agree, but they're not gonna be a resounding majority.
Morax
Morax
Lol i refuse to believe that. Anybody who thinks porkyman is better than burrito needs a mental health checkup.

The difference in quality is obvious.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Lmao porkyman and burrito
Joltik-Kid
Joltik-Kid
Ah man, I just like better marketing schemes vs pretending there's a compelling story being told about alien ninjas