• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

LazySpy
LazySpy
LMAOOO what happened
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
I went full bazooka on Jane lol, calling her out too insultingly admittedly, but also fairly :p
LazySpy
LazySpy
You mean that gal who said Goh is a bully and always says weird ****? The same one who went to people's profiles to tell others you shouldn't be talked to?

LMAO they warned you for insulting her but did nothing about those profile posts? lol
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
The mod has a hard on for everything XY, they dont care what she posts about me or against other series as long as she can lick the ground XY is on apparently and act classist and all around bratty
AZ-the-I-don't-even-know
AZ-the-I-don't-even-know
RIP haha

This is why I never have the balls to go "full bazooka" on people
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
Only ever did it once tbh and she's the only one who I dont regret being heated with coz gods does she cross a line at times
AZ-the-I-don't-even-know
AZ-the-I-don't-even-know
I guess the mods do not warn people for posting the same thing twenty times in the same threads lol
LazySpy
LazySpy
I guess you could say their morals are inconsistent
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
Like jeez we get it you dont like SM, you arent unique for that lol, its not for everyone but do you have to be this obnoxious?
Teravolt
Teravolt
i try to be nice to people but sometimes i just want to slap someone *general statement, not directed at anyone*

i never do, but the thought crosses my mind at times…
AZ-the-I-don't-even-know
AZ-the-I-don't-even-know
This is why the middle finger was invented
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
@Ryker101 thanks man <3
@Teravolt you're too kind lol, remain that way tho dont become grumpy like us
U.N. Owen
U.N. Owen
They literally won't enforce their own rule
6. No character bashing. There's a difference between constructive criticism and bashing. You’re allowed to make negative posts about any anime character, but please do it in a place where it’s actually relevant to the topic, and without using insulting/flamebaiting language.